Memories

By exasperated - 17/04/2014 03:14 - United States - Houston

Today, I got a call from the police that my house had been burglarized, but an off-duty cop caught the criminal. I pull up to see my detained, psycho ex-boyfriend sheepishly grinning at me. He had three of my lace panties and two of my bras, claiming it was "all for memories' sake". FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 178
You deserved it 4 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Punch him in the face, for your memorys sake

Sorry, OP. That's incredibly creepy. At least he got caught

Comments

Omg that's great... well thats funny... think got he was arrested tho...

Did you mean "thank god he was arrested though." And how is that funny, or great?!

CurlyQute 17
Thatguy334 7

Why are they always like 'oh my crazy ex this, my psyco ex that' you are the one who started dating him so.... Ydi anybody?

You don't always recognize that someone's crazy when you first start dating them.

Most psychos get really good at hiding it and tricking people into thinking they're just quirky or introverted. It's only when they open up to you, some time into the relationship, you start to see their true colours.

Axel5238 29

Yes and no lot's of people ignore the small warning signs which are generally a sign of much bigger issues, but they let it slide. Though there are many where it's pretty obvious something is wrong and the person ignores it entirely because it's "their sense of humor" and wonder why later on they are an asshole.

Scary! it's a good thing you weren't home when he broke in, he might have taken more than just your undergarments. He might have taken your life.

Sicko im assuming u ended on bad terms but i can see why thats the case! Get a restraining order asap lolol.

Aside from pressing charges, get an restraining order as well. You have a valid reason now to do so.

EricdaTruffle 3