Meet the parents

By aj513 - 29/11/2015 01:20 - United States - New Bedford

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I got caught doing it in her parents' bed by her mom. Instead of making me leave, they forced me to stay for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 129
You deserved it 30 517

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does your girlfriend like not have a bed or something

Why her parents bed, I mean really. What if you left evidence? (If you hadn't got caught anyway) besides you're shagging their daughter the least you can do is get to know them a little.

Comments

This might just be my mentality, but the thought of having sex in my parents' bed makes me want to vomit. What were you thinking, OP?

tiredofwaiting 25

Why of all places did you choose her parent's bedroom?

Well for starters you knew the obvious could happen.2. It's creepy. the parents probly had sex in it the night before lol and now yor in the same sheets?real turn on ..just stick to your own beds. 3. I would have probly done the same as her parents I'd feel disrespected And I'd probly ask you to wash my sheets!

schreibergx93 19

You got exactly what you deserve. 1. It's disrespectful to do it the parents bed, plus I bet her parents cum is all over the sheets. 2. That's an invasion of privacy. Her parents now have to make their love on the bed their teenage daughter was going to **** you in.

The real question is why not use her bed?

batmanfredi 13

How can you get off next to your girlfriends mother...?

elizacandle 29

parents of the year. that'll teach you to respect