Medicare for all!

By YoungSmileBones - 15/08/2016 18:29 - United States - Lake Havasu City

Today, I'm so broke that I'm thinking about using a glass of whiskey and a pair of pliers to pull out my broken wisdom teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 049
You deserved it 1 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That would end up being way more expensive as you would battle infections or or other injuries caused by the extraction.

jentrynicole 20

Please go see a professional. They are a professional for a reason and while it may be expensive now it will save you a lot of expenses later if you do it yourself or delay your treatment.

Comments

I bet you got a Rolex and a pair of Gucci flip flops too?

spawnaverage 8

Try seeing if you qualify for your state benefits, thats what I did when I little money for food.

Kid I went to boot camp with joined the Army just so he could get all his dental issues fixed. Just saying....

myklknife 6

You could always join the military. Decent job and they will rip those out for you.

kellyem2 20

A lot of emergency dentists and dental schools will do work on a reduced cost for low income people and set up a payment plan you can afford. Look into that before you do something that could be seriously dangerous.

peterburk 5

Fly to Taiwan. Even including the plane tickets, it's cheaper to do it here without insurance than trying to do the extraction in Switzerland with insurance. I suppose the US is even more expensive.

Try a dental school. They have students who need patients to practice on

ashbee11790 8

Funny enough this is how my grandpaw said his dad pulled his teeth out. But then again that was in the early 1900s in a small town in bum-**** Georgia. I'm sure he had better luck with that bottle and pliers then actually going to the professional to get it taken care of.

Rouxfy 1

Find a Dental school, they allow students to work, supervised, and cost a great deal less.