Medicare for all, please

By Anonymous - 14/08/2020 02:01

Today, I'm sitting in the ER with my 6 ovarian cyst rupture. The pain meds have already worn off and my vag hurts. I also had my gallbladder removed last June, and my right ovary removed last January. The staff here remember me. Most expensive friends I've ever had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 765
You deserved it 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel you OP. I have Crohn's Disease along with other disorders and am hospitalized often and live with severe chronic pain and now need my gallbladder removed. Hang in there. Things do get better. 💜

When is America going to join the rest of the first world and get Universal Healthcare? And before anyone starts on taxes, yes we pay a bit more taxes but we've got lots to show for it. I really don't see the point of having low taxes if you need to go into deep debts over medical expenses or education.

Comments

I feel you OP. I have Crohn's Disease along with other disorders and am hospitalized often and live with severe chronic pain and now need my gallbladder removed. Hang in there. Things do get better. 💜

smackthat23 3

Same here!! Chronic illness buddies without gallbladders 🖤✨ lol. In the hospital constantly. With the war against opioids right now, it makes it a horrible time being there.. but at least some of the nurses are nice!

When is America going to join the rest of the first world and get Universal Healthcare? And before anyone starts on taxes, yes we pay a bit more taxes but we've got lots to show for it. I really don't see the point of having low taxes if you need to go into deep debts over medical expenses or education.

Kraths 16

And that's the reason I only go to the hospital if I am dying. I don't have a 8 grand to pay for a 20 dollar ace bandage or a few stitches when I can just as easily solve it from it from home.

MN_girl21 7

As a woman I had severe abdominal pain (I’d never had a ruptured cyst before) I didn’t go in because I was worried it was gas or “just” a ruptured cyst. I didn’t want to go to the ER for nothing. Well I ended up needing to call paramedics because I kept passing out and my husband was gone. I had a hemorrhaged cyst and lost 2.5 liters of blood internally. I nearly died and they did a surgery to remove my ovary because they thought the pain was from it twisting. Thankfully I got to keep my ovary but nearly died from blood loss. Soooo please don’t be like me and assume it’s nothing.

Nic1330 5

hate to hear this but keep your head up it'll be better soon