Meat

By ohmyx3 - 30/04/2009 02:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at my boyfriend's house. I've been a vegetarian for 4 years, and his mother made lasagna with meat in it. After telling her I don't eat meat, my boyfriend's father says "we know whose meat she does eat." My boyfriend, his mother, and I were standing right there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 612
You deserved it 10 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

arcturussage 0

boyfriends fault imo. If I were having my girlfriend over I'd make sure my mom knew she was a vegetarian. Dad sounds like a cool guy though

Comments

fyl8847 0

If she is a vegetarian and she "just sucked it up and ate it" that could potentially make her really sick, especially if she hasn't had meat in 4 years. Her body would not be used to having meat and would not be able to handle it or digest it properly. It is probably much less rude to turn down the food than to be sick at their house after eating the meal.

Father was funny, stop being a sensitive bitch.

Rofl...if that really got under your skin..then you need to lighten up some and learn to laugh hahaha. Funny as hell.

xtremelifter 0

It shows that his dad isn't a fool and understands the teenage culture today. #3 you're a moron. It isn't a insult to not eat someones dinner when it goes against what you practice.

AntiChrist7 0

#19 "It's not like you can't give someone a ******** without being a *****, a lot of people do it." That barely even makes sense, learn how to speak without using double negatives, it will be a lot easier for people to understand... It's sooo much easier to say you can give someone a ******* without being a *****.

This isn't an FML, the father simply has a sense of humor.