Meat

By ohmyx3 - 30/04/2009 02:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at my boyfriend's house. I've been a vegetarian for 4 years, and his mother made lasagna with meat in it. After telling her I don't eat meat, my boyfriend's father says "we know whose meat she does eat." My boyfriend, his mother, and I were standing right there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 612
You deserved it 10 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

arcturussage 0

boyfriends fault imo. If I were having my girlfriend over I'd make sure my mom knew she was a vegetarian. Dad sounds like a cool guy though

Comments

Mitz_fml 4

Number 18-then you're NOT a vegetarian!

34, thank you for pointing that out, I thought I was the only one who noticed

#17 said it best. and will the whiny little 12 year old please stop spamming? no one gives a **** about watching your videos about shitty bands.

He sounds really cool, that guy. Eat meat, ya freakin' wuss!

interruptive_cow 0

I think etiquette demands that you either tell them in advance you are a vegetarian or suck it up and eat the lasagna the woman just spent all day making for you. Although perhaps the boyfriend could have spoken up too.

jahwn 12

That's like asking you to "suck it up" and eat what you are allergic to, most vegetarians, at least long term ones throw up after ingesting meat.

Lighten up, your boyfriends dad seems awesome.

coffeennicotine 0

Seriously, you're extremely rude. You deserved worse than that joke, which was actually really funny. Get over yourself. If you can't or won't eat something, tell people in advance. Otherwise, just eat the food, or even pick the meat out if it's that big of a freaking deal.

mouseintern 0

Haha, been there, sorta, but it was my fault. I hate pickles, and I was out eating dinner with my family. My dinner came with a pickle, so I offered it to anyone else who wanted it, saying "usually [name of my girlfriend] eats my pickle." Oooops. Everyone let it slide except for my dad, who had a great time roasting me. Ahh innuendos.