Meat

By ohmyx3 - 30/04/2009 02:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at my boyfriend's house. I've been a vegetarian for 4 years, and his mother made lasagna with meat in it. After telling her I don't eat meat, my boyfriend's father says "we know whose meat she does eat." My boyfriend, his mother, and I were standing right there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 612
You deserved it 10 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

arcturussage 0

boyfriends fault imo. If I were having my girlfriend over I'd make sure my mom knew she was a vegetarian. Dad sounds like a cool guy though

Comments

Hahaha. Awesome father in law. Got your approval right there!

Lol. The father is epic! And to all you haters out there. There is nutting wrong with vegaterians.. they taste just like chicken. ;-)

adelaide_evening 0

This would've been even more of an FML if the dad was referring to HIS "meat".

I find it pretty funny that #17 is calling #2 a tool for using "so many exclamation marks" when they can't even bother capitalizing their "I's" or the first word at the start of each sentance. Who's the tool now you snobby mo-fo! Maybe #2 is just THAT cool, that they CAN use that many exclamation marks.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

I find it pretty funny that #28 is calling #17 a tool for capitalizing "I's" when he can't even spell the word "sentence" and ***** up punctuation. Who's the tool now, you snobby mo-fo! Maybe #28 is just not self-absorbed enough to capitalize "I".

Man that's one sweet father in law... I just hope the mother in law feels the same way.

bubblytoes 0

Unless you are a vegetarian for religious or health reasons, YDI for being an idiot. Otherwise, your bf deserves it for not telling his mom.

Lighten up, it was a joke, a pretty damn funny joke too, sick of people like you on FML: "my mum said I looked fat waaaahhh"