Mean Girls

By 1nfected - 26/08/2009 17:07 - Canada

Today, when I arrived at work, I was greeted by my gorgeous coworker telling me my red shirt looked awesome on me. Before I could compliment her, she added that the color was fitting perfectly with my acne. I heard a couple of giggles around me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 391
You deserved it 3 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

doubleAbattery 0

What a bitch. You should have said you picked it out with her genital warts in mind.

Comments

the beauty sort of loses it's appeal now, doesn't it? good looks can only get you so far in life. it takes an actual heart and working brain to go far. she won't.

AmbrosiaLK 0

hey fuckwad, newsflash: studies show diet doesn't affect acne. point number 2: what the hell are you her coworker's mom who is still a cheerleader wannabe trying to wear halter tops and daisy dukes as her fat spills over the waist line and busts the seams of her top?

how about you give these studies a source? ;)

if all she could think to insult you with was your acne after working with you she is jealous and had no other pin to stick in you. pity her for her low self respect and insecurity and move on.

Kattster 7

Sounds like that bitch is still in high school.... LOL ~Katt

annamg 0

What an immature bitch. Just proves that looks aren't always the most important thing, eh?

Ouch, that's as bad as "That yellow (insert clothing here) goes so nicely with your teeth". FYL, dood

How old is she? Sixteen? Wow. Some people amaze me with their "cunning" I don't know how bad your acne is or if it bothers you too much, but if you wanna try clearing it up, I would recommend Accutane. A couple of my friends have used it, and it worked amazingly. The only thing is is that it super dries out your skin and chaps your lips. But yeah. Talk to your doctor bout it. It might be worth it.

I'm sure your HR department would love to hear all about that.

shoulda said somethin about how it matches her period blood.