Mean Girls

By 1nfected - 26/08/2009 17:07 - Canada

Today, when I arrived at work, I was greeted by my gorgeous coworker telling me my red shirt looked awesome on me. Before I could compliment her, she added that the color was fitting perfectly with my acne. I heard a couple of giggles around me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 391
You deserved it 3 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

doubleAbattery 0

What a bitch. You should have said you picked it out with her genital warts in mind.

Comments

ZeroCharisma 0

I agree. This chick not only sounds like a total bitch, but she's completely immature to boot. Anyone who would make fun of a co-worker in front of their face in the presence of others is a piece of garbage. I would be completely cold toward her from now on. Do not do her any favors or anything to make her job easier. Anyone who disrespects you like that is not worth your time or energy.

maybe you should slap your stupid co-worker in her mouth..cuz she deserves it :)

That was a terrible thing for her to do. No matter how gorgeous she is, someone who bullies others isn't worth your time.

wow. that is really cruel and evil. what a total bitch.

BeatleLover4Ever 0

dude dont even worrie about what that bitch said. shes just a huge ****, and no one is going to want to be with her no mattter how pretty she is.

You know what, ignore her. I've been dealing with acne for about three years - severely , and most people at my school are real nice about it. But some asshole comes along and says something cocky like that, it really hurts my feelings. I've had my fair share of comments like that, when really you can't do anything about it. She's just some insecure bitch and she's going to rot in hell for being one.

TarasTrouble 0
itsalwaysfunny 0

You shoulda said "Yeah, ya know, the wave in your shirt really matches your nose!" When she says "what?" Punch her square in the face. It may be a touch classless, but at least people won't **** with you anymore, that's for sure.

Also Seal has scars from a near fatal vehicle accident!!!