By collball22 - 22/08/2011 04:58 - United States

Today, I was with my boyfriend and I said that I was self-conscious of my acne. He told me that only one of my zits was noticeable and that it wasn't so bad. In fact he said it looked cool, like a bullet wound or something "awesome" like that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 406
You deserved it 5 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is this the same guy from a few weeks back who had a pimple fetish? If not, they should totally hang out.

Awww he is trying to make you feel better to bad he sucks at it.

Comments

BelleBelle_fml 11

I thought we had finally moved on from calling,"FIRST!!!" I was sadly mistaken.

Is this the same guy from a few weeks back who had a pimple fetish? If not, they should totally hang out.

If somebody would get me his number, I'll definitely take your advice

AaronTkr 0

He's trying to make you feel better :)

MagicGiraffe 12

Somebody's been playing a lot of Call Of Duty lately

"Yeah, it kinda looks like you've been stabbed multiple times in the face. Really cool, of course!"

eminemchick 19

having a bullet wound in your face sounds badass. just make sure everyone thinks its a "bullet wound".;)

Sounds like he was just trying to handle the situations without hurting OP or lieing...I think it went well.

He was trying to make you feel better! That was nice of him, he's trying! Just pop your zits OP it's not that hard. And keep your face clean and exfoliated.

Well OP now you know how alot of guys work. It gets worse . Just kidding :)

Well i'm still confused how girls work. Friggin' bullet wound. Badass. But seriously it's quite ridiculous how guys are expected to lie about every damn thing. "No you're acne isn't bad" "No you don't look fat in those" etc etc.

xoconnie 8

rule one: DO NOT whine and complain about ur looks to ur boyfriend or any guy friend. thats almost as bad as saying "do i like fat' or 'omg i look so fat in this'. if ur so darn self conscious buy some freaking proactiv you FOOL. gosh!

People say i eat too many chocolate bars...and i dont wash my face

Awww he is trying to make you feel better to bad he sucks at it.

He's so cute. At least he's trying. Just that he has to phrase his words better.

juicedboi 7

He was just tryin to get out of the situation without any bullet wounds if his own. Cut him some slack, he gets and a for Affort. -4 Yea alright I'm getting flamed to the depths of hell for this one but you remind me of sammi from jersey shore. Yea I watch it... I'm a bad person I get it. Hell I won't go down in history, but I'll go down on ur sister.

52 you mad bro ? take the chill pill :)

iluvneon 0

Doesn't really matter if he sucks at it, at least he's trying to make her feel better, which is more then most guys do.

CookieMonstr19 0

I think it's adorable tht he's at least trying to help with ur self-consciousness. I dnt think tht this should be an FML.

how is he sucky? he's trying to make her feel better. this isn't a fml

Exactly...at least he's trying. Shame OP can't appreciate it.

PrestonG95 7

He's trying to make you feel better :)

You have acne and only one of your zits was noticeable ? Woah lucky you

StopDropNRoll 11

Well kinda oO I mean I wouldn't want to be called lucky if my only noticeable sits looked like a bullet hole. But that's just me!?

dmdandridge 0

I was thinking the same thing!

BelleBelle_fml 11

He was just trying to be supportive and help you feel better about yourself in his own unique way. At least he isn't a shallow prick who would dump you for having acne. Be happy!

At least he was trying to soften the impact instead of pointing out the obvious truth. Which one sounds better? A) Oh, that zit on your cheek? That looks utterly disgusting. B) Oh, that zit on your cheek? That looks cool and awesome like you had a gunfight with a whole army with only a pistol.

CookieMonstr19 0
TheMadScientist 13

Why is this a FML? He was being nice. QQ

sweetheartxoxo88 7

If you had a face full of uncontrollable zits I would feel incredibly sorry for you. However, since only one your case must not be too severe. Therefore I must decree that YDI for not making use of a little thing called concealer.

ShroomsOnAcid 16