Mean girls

By oc_cheergirl - 06/04/2011 02:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I wore my cheerleading uniform to my boyfriend's house. He was a nerd in high school and mentioned a fantasy about hooking up with a cheerleader. I started acting sassy and a little mean, figuring he would enjoy a more realistic experience. Apparently not, because he started to cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 802
You deserved it 51 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I imagine that he was called names and such in high school, and when he he mentioned a cheerleader fantasy, I don't think he thought he'd be getting the stereotypical 1990s bitchface cheerleader stereotype.

Awww poor baby, hope you made it up to him.

Comments

haleykerr 0

that would be understandable..

Well, I imagine that he was called names and such in high school, and when he he mentioned a cheerleader fantasy, I don't think he thought he'd be getting the stereotypical 1990s bitchface cheerleader stereotype.

^ Exactly this. Fantasy = not reality. Reality was him not being popular and likely getting picked on by stuck up, mean, sassy cheerleaders ... even though he was attracted to them. His fantasy likely revolved around a special cheerleader with all the hots and pizazz who appreciated his unique talents and didn't react to his love of comic books and home built computers with contempt and disdain. Fantasy OP, fantasy. Sheesh. He got plenty of 'real' cheerleaders at HS.

fthku 13

I agree completely that her idea of the fantasy was idiotic. Unless it's a specific Sado-Maso type of fantasy, I don't see why she chose to be mean instead of sexy. I do say FHL though, because come on, it's his goddamn girlfriend. Did he think she was being serious? Instead of crying like a child, he should have just told her he wants to go in a different direction, or told her to stop if it just killed the mood for him. But crying because of highschool? sheesh. Unless something tragic happened to him involving a cheerleader, which I doubt seeing as he had a fantasy about one, he was being quite the immature child.

munderhill33 0

Maybe you shouldn't have been such a bitch and he wouldn't have cried.

DontBeACreeper 0

OP did say "a little mean". why would he cry anyways? I'm just confused lol

cstekk 0

150. he was probably remembering things he didn't want to from highschool

u shud hold out 4 sumone with more balls then that!

holy shit! what language are you using?

denvan 0

Wow what a Geek dress like a football player next time he might jump your bones

it's cuz he got picked on by cheerleaders in highschool. lol

Come to my house wearing a cheerleader uniform if your hot! and I can promise you won't have it on for long!!!!!! and I won't cry!!!!!

I applaud your effort, but communication is key. Make sure you talk about things before you do them. It makes it more enjoyable for everyone.