Mean girls

By oc_cheergirl - 06/04/2011 02:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I wore my cheerleading uniform to my boyfriend's house. He was a nerd in high school and mentioned a fantasy about hooking up with a cheerleader. I started acting sassy and a little mean, figuring he would enjoy a more realistic experience. Apparently not, because he started to cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 802
You deserved it 51 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I imagine that he was called names and such in high school, and when he he mentioned a cheerleader fantasy, I don't think he thought he'd be getting the stereotypical 1990s bitchface cheerleader stereotype.

Awww poor baby, hope you made it up to him.

Comments

Maybe he didn't know you were acting.

YDI for being a cheerleader. Drill team is better. Less fakes.

monkeebalz 0

well wtf did you do to traumatize him so much? show him your blue waffle? he sounds like a Pathetic wUSSY

neonsugarXx 0
EvilDave 13

OP, you took his fantasy and turned it into a nightmare. Congratulations, you are a shitty person and a shitty girlfriend.

You never realized how big a bitch cheerleaders naturally are because they think they're better than everybody else? That is a fail on your part.

ManderPandaa12 0
TinyTayy 0

aww. he probably was still scarred from High School and it brought back memories... but at the same time you woulda thought he'd realized you were playing the part.... so I get it but it's still pretty lame.

Would you like it if your significant other came into you house and was being mean to you without warning? Would you notice they were in "costume" and say to yourself "oh hey, this is some light s&m foreplay, bring it!" OR would you be like "WTF? what is this psycho doing coming into my house and bring an asshole to me? I thought they loved me..."

bodnarfresh 0

...There are so many things wrong with this FML...