Mean girls

By oc_cheergirl - 06/04/2011 02:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I wore my cheerleading uniform to my boyfriend's house. He was a nerd in high school and mentioned a fantasy about hooking up with a cheerleader. I started acting sassy and a little mean, figuring he would enjoy a more realistic experience. Apparently not, because he started to cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 802
You deserved it 51 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I imagine that he was called names and such in high school, and when he he mentioned a cheerleader fantasy, I don't think he thought he'd be getting the stereotypical 1990s bitchface cheerleader stereotype.

Awww poor baby, hope you made it up to him.

Comments

You seem to have misunderstood the fundamental meaning of the word FANTASY.

dmndrby789 0

So you would never want any of your fantasies to come true and just stay in your head?

EvilDave 13

No, dumbass. His fantasy didn't involve being treated badly by a cheerleader. It was being treated well and have sex with a cheerleader. It is not that she tried to give him is fantasy. It is that she thought treating him like shit was a apart of his fantasy.

Yeoj 0

once a bitch always a bitch.

dmndrby789 0

Why the heck did he have a cheerleader fantasy if acting it out would bring back bad memories (assuming that's why he cried)?

Presumably he'd have a nice, caring cheerleader who's popular for who she is rather than for her position. OP, most nerds are bullied in secondary school. Anything that reminds me of my school bullying causes me to get very distressed. WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK BEING MEAN WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

because his fantasy was probably to be considered hot by a cheerleader and not a nerd, and therefore to be treated as such instead of picked on. its a pretty simple concept.. if you get bullied by someone in school you fantasize about being able to kick that bullies ass or be considered awesome by that person instead, because if that person thinks you're cool, they wont pick on you.

ICaughtFire 4
enonymous 8

Maybe it was the person in the uniform and not the uniform. I know I'd be pretty sad if I found you in it.

Maybe she needed to act like Beth Cooper.

not everyone cab handle their fantasies.... that's why they are fantasies!!!

I hate cheerleaders. They are all stuck up snotty Bitches ! Hey just sayin.......

Not all cheerleaders are stuck up snooty bitches. Some are, but not all. Maybe you should get to know some of them before completely stamping an "I hate cheerleaders they're all snooty bitches" stamp on them when you don't even know them.

Yes I do know some and they are all stuck up and snooty.

TwatRot69 0

Well that's unfortunate. Not all cheerleaders are like that though.

Most of the cheerleaders that I know are super nice. Not all are mean. Like TwatRot69 said. That's unfortunate that the cheerleaders you know are snooty.

Yeah, memories can be really painful sometimes. Perhaps that's why he cried?