By Username - 06/04/2011 03:26

Today, I was prescribed anti-anxiety medication due to the high level of stress that I experience at my job. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the medication because I do not make enough money at said job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 672
You deserved it 4 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briidontgive_ 0

I hope you been nice to your friends, because its time to borrow.

Comments

callofduty4life 0

Maybe if this guy wasn't such a terrible person he would get paid more.

#33 Thats NOT true at all! Im in the same shoes as the op! Its the ecomny (sp). I bet you have an easy job! One where people dont call you up daily and yell and swear at you because someone, NOT you made a mistake but your the lucky one to answer the call. Some jobs are SO demanding and you get paid crap still!

mz_booty 0

#33 Ever raise kids? I raise other peoples kids. I made under 5 bucks an hour for 2 kids working 55 hours a week and I was damn good at my job. I even used my own money to pay for things the kids needed! Just cuz you dont make enough does NOT mean you suck at your job!

nice try Kayla...economy is not spelled ecomny

I never said I was a perfect speller. You try being up for 24 hours and see how well you spell/ function. Oh and thantos or w/ e ur username is cause I cant see it now: I have MAJOR anger. Try 17 years worth. You can thank my mothers boyfriend for that!

Kayla you are pathetic it's your fault for getting paid like trash... it's time for op to get a new job your so pathetic

KiddNYC1O 20

63- She did acknowledge it with "(sp)" next to it... Nice try.

ZoroFresh 0

67. you're too old to be wearing Aero. That ***** for 12-15 year olds... As for your unwarranted rants about how much you make/made, it's no one's fault but your own. Its quite easy to work while looking for a better paying job. Sure the economy is a factor, but it's your lack or initiative that put you in your position. Think twice before you randomly lash out for no apparent reason.

I really dont care. I have low self esteem, I take what I can get and at the time that was the only job I could get. Unlike some people, I have bills to pay. And as for my choice of a sweatshirt, whixh I actually wear as a jacket, its MY choice. But thanks DB for the concern! I love people whos only pleasure in life is to pick on others! :)

mz_booty 0

give the chick a break!!!! she was expressing her option :)

please, just shut up before people start trolling you aero girl.

ZoroFresh 0

Hey I'm just stating facts mami don't get all defensive, and start flinging shit. Stay in yo' lane.

mz_booty 0

78- I'm shaking in my boots!!!!!

then why are you shaking in response to 78 talking to someone else? lol

Jvr91 8

and the whole argument was because some loser has no life fiending call of duty wants to be a dick and another loser thinks this is English class when it's the Internet.Y'all don't know shit about jobs.

You forgot about the guy that states the obvious and re-caps the conversation.

mz_booty 0
mintcar 9

Wow, she's too old to a sweatshirt now? If it fits, so ******* what?

chammi 0

you've been up 24 hours and your on FML. STOP COMPLAINING. If you were tired youd be SLEEPING.

Jvr91, care to explain why "it's the Internet" is in any way relevant to anything? Is that supposed to be some kind of excuse for your poor grammar? And please explain your vast knowledge of jobs at 16 years old. I'm waiting with bated breath.

haha Kayla your more pathetic than the op... you talk as if we are all little kids.... can't find a better paying Job that's BS... there's ALWAYS something better.... omg like totally you Are like the only one who has bills to pay like omg ... shut up cry baby... here's an Idea... don't BUY shit you CAN'T afford.... and the picking on others thing... that's just plain funny..... we only pick on those who need picking on....

mz_booty 0

advice comming from the man that takes pictures of himself with a pink camera!!!

mintcar 9
mz_booty 0

perfect camera buddies right here...looks pink on my screen haha :)

I pulled mz bootys earphones out n she fainted. I then decided to check out what she was listening to. all I heard was "breathe in, breathe out"

mismonroe 0

Kayla, go put your grammatically incorrect frustration into another subpar blog that no one GIVES A SHIT about reading.

why hasn't anyone mentioned the random step father rant about misplaced anger... that shit got me confused! anyways, 5 bucks an hour seems a bit poor, I hope you find a better job..

Kayla, 0 out of 16 fmls posted. hahahah

sammy92 0

I can think of another way to relieve stress Hahahaha XD

giantsfan2010 23

Is that all you think about? Maybe Freud was right.

Frelling 0

14, is that a reference to Ghost?

by stapling things to your nipple...never mind ....*runs back into the bushes*

^ mhmmm stapling. *quickly follows into bushes*

Enjoying the fine musical talents of Tony Danza?

By working a job where you don't make enough to afford anti-stress medication? Wait...

shaking babies and kicking puppies.... it so obvious, how could none of you figure that out? I've lost hope in humanity.

4Lonely2Stoner0 0

If your talking about murder I have this really quiet place to dump the bodies. The co-ordinates are ................12

ImaWiseGuy 5

call the street pharmacist.......

tjv3 10

do what everyone else does Drink

CommonSenseKarma 17

Or don't drink and become lost in its only temporary escape from the darker reality. And don't waste your money on drinks. Common sense.

Your dreams of being a pill-poppin' animal have been shot to the place where they shoot lost dreams to!!

Yeah sure she can afford that. especially because she can afford pills.

briidontgive_ 0

I hope you been nice to your friends, because its time to borrow.

This one obviously doesn't. And if it does, a health insurance plan provided by the work might not cover everything.

Download the "iCreate Pottery" app! That thing is aweshum. :) Yeah I know how to spell "awesome" so don't bother correcting me.

"Perks of being a wal"? I must know what to be in order to receive such perky perks. Whale popped into my mind first... but that can't be right...

LOL, I put "perks of being a wall flower" and it let me put the whole name, then I created the account and it cut half of it off. Oh well...