Make it stop

By CapitolSouthSux - 19/09/2013 12:54 - United States

Today, a street preacher got on my metro car and gave a long, loud speech about how we sinful, polluted congressional staffers must inform our bosses that choosing a homosexual lifestyle was like trading your soul for soup. We got stuck in a tunnel for thirty minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 121
You deserved it 4 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes living in the city means you have to drown out all the noise pollution. And that comes out of people's mouths sometimes...

People like that make good Christians look bad

Comments

theathlete15 1

Well to be honest my dad is a preacher. But he is nothing like this. Instead of hating on homosexuals he shows them love. People rant on one sin such as this but no one sin is worse than the other. Sin is sin. Every one has their own sins. Like if you were to lie, is the same thing as being homosexual. They are all the same.. sin. We are supposed to show Gods love, not yell and rant harshly on sins. That's the problem with today's "Christians" the give off a bad vibe with the way they approach sin but in all reality they are just pushing people away from God. We are supposed to show love and share God with kindness.

you shouldve hit on him if you're a guy to scare him off or just told him to stop as it's not appreciated.

God said "Being gay is not a choice, but being a bigot is". You can follow him @TheTweetOfGod. Haha! All joking aside, it's the sentiment that counts. If they're not hurting anybody, who are you to say some people aren't allowed to be happy. That doesn't make that guy/girl a bad person, it just makes you one. Whatever works.

This is why I wear headphones on public transportation. Too bad nobody could tell him to shut the hell up.

Ooooo.....wish I could have been there. Bigotted street preachers are great to heckle!

So? Tell him to shut the **** up, seems like a viable answer to me.