Major red flag

By Anonymous - 25/02/2023 05:00 - United Kingdom - Ashfield

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend has been super nice to me all day and I was enjoying the attention. At bedtime, he asked me if I was happy, I said yes, he asked if was I happy enough to try butt stuff. I said no, like I do every time he asks for butt stuff. He turned over and went to sleep. So much for being nice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 420
You deserved it 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That always sucks to not be on the same page sexually. I really doubt this will be the last time you have this come up.

TomeDr 24

You’ve set a boundary and he’s constantly trying to cross it. You two need a serious talk about it. If he keeps pressing you on this issue, he’s being disrespectful. You might want to consider couples counseling.

Comments

That always sucks to not be on the same page sexually. I really doubt this will be the last time you have this come up.

So he tried all day to be super considerate and nice in the hope that you might be more open to suggestion because of his effort - and you’re surprised that he’s disappointed?

This guy is correct, this can't be the first time he tried something like this, this shouldn't be surprising anymore and it's time to break up. He's not gonna get over wanting butt stuff and as shown by his attempts to convince you to do butt stuff: he genuinely thinks that this is something that you can compromise on. He's gonna get resentful and upset eventually, because in his mind he's being reasonable and accommodating and compromising and trying and working for it. Time to break up, before you get to that point, cuz it's gonna be nasty. People like that don't understand consent.

TomeDr 24

You’ve set a boundary and he’s constantly trying to cross it. You two need a serious talk about it. If he keeps pressing you on this issue, he’s being disrespectful. You might want to consider couples counseling.

I'd say he's an asshole, butt that might be a turn-on for him!

"Buy me a strap on so I can do you too" Usually shuts them right up. Men are mostly screaming hypocrites when it comes to butt stuff. But if he's constantly badgering you for it then "I said No and if you can't actually respect that then it's time to re-evaluate this relationship" is the sentence you want.

IME, this will never end. You will constantly be pressured, guilt-tripped, and bargained with to agree to anal. Constantly. Save yourself the frustration/animosity and dump the guy. It's not worth it.

FuhQ 2

Maybe be open to the idea of trying new things before he finds a woman that will let him try new things