Magic moment

By Anonymous - 15/03/2010 02:17 - United States

Today, my boyfriend offered to give me a piggyback ride from the house to the car as means of avoiding walking in mud. Both aware of how tall he is, he crouched extra low and I jumped extra hard. This makes for a terrible example of leapfrog, and a faceplant in the mud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 287
You deserved it 8 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he crouched very low then why couldn't you just climb onto his back?

fualignment 0

Comments

jammie11 0

Saturated fat is a product of the hydrogenation of unsaturated fat. What you're saying doesn't make sense.

TheMeravig 0

do you live in the woods and only eat greens and fruits? no. the reason saturated fat is bad for you is because the foods that contain it also have overall fat and carb contents that surpass modern nutrition values.  not finding skim milk in the wild doesn't mean it's bad for you. yanking on cow **** and drinking the contents was absolutely not a necessary process for nutrition. milk was consumed because it was good. upon studying it, it was found that the only useful nutrients in dairy don't require the 3-5% fat content of pasteurized milk.  of course you knew that you can't find whole milk in nature either, didn't you? yes, even your beloved whole milk has it's fat content trimmed to 3%. skim milk goes to less than 1%. huge difference, youre sooooo right again. snickerdoodles you should just run for president. you know everything. 

CRUZs_GURL1 0

wasn't milk like made skim in the old days they would shake the shit out of it to make butter yeah butter is fat snicks they would drink a glass of the straight out of the cows milk and then a glass of that. so you can make skim milk in nature

R0lling_St0ner 0

I'll tell you whats you should eat to make you healthier........any god damm thing you want!! and I say that because try to find stuff that is actually healthy for you can cause a bunch of stress, cuz I mean come on what isn't healthy for you these days? and not to mention limting your self to the few things that ARE healthy for you can cause worse problems then most of the shit we eat. and as for the bad food all ya need to do is exercise trough out the day and your fine. btw this FML is funny as HELL I laughed my ass off when I read it

frankly, I love fresh raw milk that hasn't been drawn from the cow longer than six hours ago. makes great cocoa.

cruzs_gurl1 thank you for arguing with that little bitch. I now love you.

TheMeravig 0

Oh my bad. I just noticed that you said you could find whole milk just like the kind you buy at the supermarket in nature. I'm sorry snick, I said you should run for prez. Instead, just take over the world. You know it all. Ooooo sooooo smart.

fualignment 0

this is so informational that I'm having a mindgasm

so is saturated fat good or bad for you?

jammie11 0

no, unsaturated fats are good for you, not saturated fats.

jammie11 0

"We evolved to function optimally on the foods that we find in nature." The genes our ancestors had were "energy thrifty." Those genes helped them in times of famine; the genotype efficiently processed food to deposit fat to face famine. We have inherited those genes, but in today's society, a famine will never come. This is a hypothesis that explains the rise of obesity that we see. Cutting down on fats (whole milk to skim) is a perfectly healthy choice.

LtHoward 0

It was just a simple accident you know, I doubt she goes on her BF's back that often, and maybe thought jumping on his back would be fun, she simply used more power than she intended to use for the jump, remember, the BF was crouching extra low. She should have climbed his back, but w/e, people make dumb mistakes all the time.

fualignment 0

Saturated fat has long been associated with increased risk of heart disease, stroke, and even cancer. While such evidence is controversial, it still doesn't hurt to limit intake of saturated fats. The key word being limit and not eliminate. so you guys can keep on going if you want. i'm going to go eat dried coconut and get back to you guys in a few days.

jammie11 0

Yes, coconut oil has a different type of saturated fat than say the saturated fats in animal meat. Lumping them two together to promote consumption of all saturated fats is a nono. Anyone can see that eating a coconut is healthier than eating a steak with good marbling (yum) anyway.

so saturated is good for you,but too much can cause problems. Sounds logical...

It's the same as salt you need salt in your body but too much does damage.

not sure if my other comment posted properly on iPod: saturated fats are good for you to a certain extent. people don't need more saturated fats, they need to eat more of the good saturated fat. there's about 10 different types of saturated fats. people need to increase their medium length saturated fatty acids, found in coconuts and things like that. most people get more than enough of almost all of them, except the medium length ones. so eating fatty acids from beef is different than from coconuts. there's even a difference in beef fed with corn, as opposed to beef fed with grass. eating the good medium length saturated fats from things like a coconut, as opposed to saturated fats from animals, is what we need to do. trans fats are the worst for you.

fualignment 0

okay snicks I'm going to put it out there for you. the fact the you started this fat debate (no pun intended) proves meravigs point of you being so defensive. why do you insist on getting your point across? maybe if you learn to let things go, you'll start to see people around you, respect you more. I'm gonna leave it at that. goodnight.