Magic moment

By Anonymous - 15/03/2010 02:17 - United States

Today, my boyfriend offered to give me a piggyback ride from the house to the car as means of avoiding walking in mud. Both aware of how tall he is, he crouched extra low and I jumped extra hard. This makes for a terrible example of leapfrog, and a faceplant in the mud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 287
You deserved it 8 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he crouched very low then why couldn't you just climb onto his back?

fualignment 0

Comments

hahah clutz:) idk if I spelt that right please don't yell at me. and it's okay op I am one too.

joshraider 0

Hey you misspelled it wrong..

If he crouched really low, why was there a need to jump?

snickers,blanket and Samantha let's smoosh

glorbnakcs 0

Perhaps they didn't coordinate the maneuver and he crouched whilst she jumped at the same time.

I woulda caught you with my pinky and then put my winky in your stinky

hahah, nvm I don't want to know anymore.

fualignment 0

but your winky is too dinky to put in her stinky

fualignment 0

haha I got a good laugh out of yours though. props!

BrookeTrueblood 0

Exactly. Only one of them needed to do any serious adjustments, so the OP didn't need to jump all that hard if her boyfriend was crouched down enough. I'm going to have to go with YDI

*siiiiigh* if the OP weighs however much judging by her age, it could effect when she landed on her BF, obviously a four year old would make almost no difference considering their weight would be a lot less

I've had guys who are over 200 pounds jump on my back as a joke and I didn't fall over. I wasn't even expecting it making it harder to keep my balance and not fall over. It's not a hard thing to do most of the time and I doubt his girlfriend was even over his weight if she's that much smaller than him. It's still funny none the less though. She deserved it for jumping the way she did.

I get it snick. I believe OP may have exagerated a bit to make more of the story. Just saying we fell in the mud isn't a great plot.

jessamused 0

I watched my 5'4" mate drunkenly try to Jump on the back of 6' Male. He crouched; she jumped; he lost balance; Both fell over on some road in London (leading to SoHo...i think the Ritz? was on it) for all to see at 2 am. The photos are Hilarious. We managed to take the entire sequence between two of us. I SEE what cookie girl (aka snickerdoodles) is saying, Im just saying it means shit. some people are jumpers, some are climbers. who are we to judge. BTW....this FML made me awww, laugh, and awww all over again...

she's either fat or the OP has a pinned ass BF

FYLDeep 25

Dammit, now you two have to wrestle. It's a rule somewhere trust me.

TheMeravig 0

snickerdoodles you've always got some dumb ass shit to say; all the while trying to sound intelligent. as smart as you seem to want to be I can't seem to understand why you always defend yourself like you're right and everyone is too dumb to understand a snotty little 16 year old. like when you tried to say saturated fat is good for you. but you're right snick, everyone attacks you all the time because you are a genius. it has nothing to do with the fact that you're a ****** idiot.

fualignment 0

lol that's how they all are at that age. let em grow out of it.

CRUZs_GURL1 0

I don't think adding more fat to the heart it good not dny kind of fat lol just the natural ones that the meats already have on them

saturated fats are good for you to a certain extent. people don't need more saturated fats, they need to eat more of the good saturated fat. there's about 10 different types of saturated fats. people need to increase their medium length saturated fatty acids, found in coconuts and things like that. most people get more than enough of almost all of them, except the medium length ones. so eating fatty acids from beef is different than from coconuts. there's even a difference in beef fed with corn, as opposed to beef fed with grass. eating the good medium length saturated fats from things like a coconut, as opposed to saturated fats from animals, is what we need to do. trans fats are the worst for you.

whatshernuts 0

Snick, I think you just proved TheMeravig's point about you always having to defend yourself and "prove" that you're always right and oh-so-intelligent. There's a point where you just make yourself look pathetic, and you've reached it, many times.

TheMeravig 0

The rise in heart disease has nothing to do with consumption of saturated fat. Unbalanced adrenal hormones due to the animals we eat being fed hormonal supplements, smoking, sodium and cholesterol in combination with inactive lifestyles and poor cardiovascular exercise have contributed to the rise. Just because YOU can't drink skim milk since youre and unhealthy little mutant doesn't mean everyone should be drinking whole milk. By your argument everyone should just eat sticks of butter and cheesecake to have a healthy heart. Dumbass. 

CRUZs_GURL1 0

so is water add together bam skim milk lol

cheap123 0

There is no proof that saturated fat is bad for you. There are studies that say it is better for you than previously assumed. Prior tests saying it is bad for you, have been disproven. Saturated fats are a neutral substance in your body, sometimes it can be beneficial. Of course, too much of anything is harmful...

81 - you do realize that not all fat is saturated fat, right? There's trans fat, unsaturated fat, polyunsaturated fat... not all fat is bad for you, and not all fat is good for you. So when you say that "by [snickerdoodles'] argument everyone should just eat sticks of butter and cheesecake to have a healthy heart," you're just maknig yourself sound like an idiot by putting words in her mouth.