Phished

By Anonymous - 28/04/2020 02:00

Today, I found out that I'm completely and utterly head over heels in love with a man who, as it turns out, doesn't actually exist. Thank you, the internet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 441
You deserved it 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Perhaps this should tell you to re-evaluate things if you're falling that hard for someone you've clearly never even met and isn't real to boot.

Taylor Caldwell 10

You’re in love with the idea of this imaginary person you’ve built up in your head.

Comments

bloopaloop 27

Nahhh. He’s just playing hard to get ;)

Give him an Amazon or iTunes gift card and he will magically materialize. You might need to buy him a phone if you really love him! Most of my online girlfriends are fakes. Whoever they are, they have access to some pretty good nudes, so it's all good fun! They seem to be oddly obsessed with what I'm eating. It feels sweet. All part of the game.

Yeah, I have a fake fiancée who needs my cellular provider username and password (but we're going to make babies) and a backup fake girlfriend who is starving to death. The fiancée is also perennially hungry. I tell them I'll have groceries or pizza delivered to their homes if they just give me their home addresses. Neither of my lovers have coughed up the info.

Jillian Cosby-Kelly 15

you're literally my favorite person on this site. like what the actual **** did you just say 😂

tounces7 27

Perhaps this should tell you to re-evaluate things if you're falling that hard for someone you've clearly never even met and isn't real to boot.

slowhandjp 16

How did you find him on the internet?

How do you NOT find lonely hearts scammers on the Internet? They are everywhere!

Taylor Caldwell 10

You’re in love with the idea of this imaginary person you’ve built up in your head.

randomnobody0622 6

been there.. can i ask.. is it Meliodas? ... Vegeta?

Meliodas would never catfish! Mostly because he's obsessed with Elizabeth, but still. Not sure about Vegeta. Lemme ask Chris Sabat.

did you get catfished or something? how do you fall in love with someone that doesn't exist?

It’s ok. Millions of man fall in love with women who don’t exist. Thanks cartoon ****!

Deadinsidelivelyoutside 9

Sadly that's how it usually goes, even if he was real I'm sure your imagination version of him only possess the tendencies and mannerisms you desire, when in reality it'd be a fiasco