Magic moment

By Anonymous - 15/03/2010 02:17 - United States

Today, my boyfriend offered to give me a piggyback ride from the house to the car as means of avoiding walking in mud. Both aware of how tall he is, he crouched extra low and I jumped extra hard. This makes for a terrible example of leapfrog, and a faceplant in the mud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 287
You deserved it 8 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he crouched very low then why couldn't you just climb onto his back?

fualignment 0

Comments

I think it was more of the fact that they both did something at the same time. had she just jumped or he just crouched it would have worked. but he thought he'd crouch to make it easier for her, and she thought to jump to make it easier. both simultaneously caused the faceplant. it was more for convencience as opposed necessity, they just had unfortunate timing to do it both at the same time.

mathbook28 0
Toxxic_Blackout 0

BRING SNICKERDOODLES BACK, I LIKE HER COMMENTS

It was nice of your boyfriend to offer... but is there not a sidewalk between your house and car?

13thstory 0

haha! very funny-you made me laugh:) and u have an awesome boyfriend

TheMeravig 0

snickerdoodles...STFU you just sound like an idiot. did you just use the word assimilation in relation to digestion? you stupid ******* kid you honestly think you're smarter than everyone, don't you? hey let me use and obscure steely dan hippy source and use the one big word I know. yeah. that'll make me right. NO you're desperately grasping because you're used to being right. you're probably the smartest person in your 10th grade history class. in the real world, you're a dumbass. skim milk is fine. if you can't drink it then you're pathetic. that's like saying you can't drink just water it has to have koolaid in it. retard.

CRUZs_GURL1 0

he he :) I like you're comment #205

mathbook28 0

hahah ASSimilate sorryy but youre right

This should be on America's Funniest Home Videos!

jayy46 0

hahaha wow that is hilarious. would have been great to see in person

Funky_Daniel 0

HAHAA. That is an epic fail.