By Anonymous - 19/10/2013 18:48 - Belize - Belize City

Today, I finally found a place to stay after being kicked out by my parents. The psycho owner waited till now to tell me that my bathroom door will remain locked at all times, and that whenever I want to go in there, I have to ask him to unlock it, then do my business while he waits outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 735
You deserved it 3 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look for hidden cameras. I can almost guarantee there will be at least two, probably across from the toilet and in the shower. Don't ask how I know.

I bet he just wants to make sure you never run out of toilet paper while you're in the bathroom. That has to be it, right?

Comments

Look for hidden cameras. I can almost guarantee there will be at least two, probably across from the toilet and in the shower. Don't ask how I know.

\ 28

If DocBastard can find Coke bottles lodged in people's rectums, I'm sure basic cameras will be the least of OP's worries.

tsent8 15

Don't play stupid doc. You know the same way I do.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

gotta monitor and make sure no one steals your stash.

RedPillSucks 31

Damn it doc. Now I've got to move the cameras.

Idk, if I was OP I'd get the **** outta there asap

Doc probably watches Law and Order. That's the first thing I thought when I got done reading.

AntiPrude 26

Don't forget in the toilet bowl itself, OP's landlord might have a fetish

#2: or change the locks on the bathroom door. but it'd probably be best to move and find another apartment.

Does anyone else realise that this guy is from Belize!??!?! (Breaking Bad reference) Say hi to Mike please!!!

olpally 32

That's just ****** up! I'd just go to a different place to go to the bathroom.

Go to the bathroom on his front step and tell him you couldn't wait. On the other hand, that might turn him on. Better move.

I bet he just wants to make sure you never run out of toilet paper while you're in the bathroom. That has to be it, right?

tsent8 15

Sounds like a good way to feed your fetish. I should try that.

Just for kicks, I'd grunt like I was dying-- even if I was only washing my hands. :P

olpally 32

That's very clever! Just freak him out! Hahaha.

A person who wants to stand outside your door every time you use the bathroom would probably be into it.

Anyone else see "Put the lotion on the skin." in his future.

Sweetpea22 14
\ 28

"IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE ******* BASKET!"

"It puts lotion on it's skin!" Quote it right plz.

PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET. yeah it's definitely in his future

perdix 29

I wish there were adjectives that were related to excretory functions I could use to describe the situation!

This is beyond a shitty situation I'm afraid

I applaud you for finding a way to use the cliche pun and not get down voted.

#30 Sometimes creativity with adjectives can pay off here. Back in the "height" of the "well that escalated quickly" comments, I got a few thumbs for saying that it heightened expeditiously. People like variety from the normal cliché. Be creative and thoughtful people! Feel free to down vote that...

perdix 29

#35, I hope you mean ex-cliché. That seems to be the dominant template these days.