By howaboutno - 14/03/2013 09:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend, whom I haven't heard from in a whole month, turned up at my door because it was apparently "steak and blowjob day." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 508
You deserved it 8 688

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eh how is he still your boyfriend anyway when you haven't seen or heard from him in a month?!

TeamKelly 10

Comments

TeamKelly 10
courtney680 17

Why is she even still dating him to begin with? He sounds like an ass and she hadn't seen her in a month.

I agree with 25. How do you date someone you haven't heard from in a month?

25 & 33: Well... In my case, I sometimes have to goto the field and train for a month at a time... I have yet to have someone break up with me because of it. Also, March 14 is literally steak and ******* day.

My boyfriend and I met in college and leave across country from each other. But he at least still talks to me!

I would Say coffee break more like it he wants to leave you for a month no sex for him for 2 months.

9lashes 15

-81 if he was gone for training i dont think this would be an FML

Tell him since you didn't hear from him in a month, you have his gift to someone else.

It is? Why wasn't I told??! I've already had steak today, so...

porcupineattack1 5

I thought it was pie day. Gotta get down on pie day.

I don't have any steak in the house. :( Does this mean I have to double up on the BJ?

TeddyB88 4

If you don't have steak then you triple on the bj. Everyone knows feb. 14 is for women and march 14 is the men's equivalent. Mark your damn calendars people

53, we didn't do anything special Feb 14th. It was a mutual agreement. So I guess I'm off the hook. :O

TeddyB88 4

Well sucks for him lmao. Maybe next year hell plan something

59, hey, I think I read about that recently!

#65 me too! Just a couple comments above infact.

16- It's Pi Day! Pi! 3.14! March the fourteenth! I don't know how to make the pi symbol on my iPhone…

Eh how is he still your boyfriend anyway when you haven't seen or heard from him in a month?!

Sounds like it was "dump the asshole" day about three weeks ago. If he's not communicating with you at all after a few days, pretty sure he doesn't give a ****.

Well. He sounds like someone who truly cares about you.

Why is your user name "howaboutno"? What's the matter, you don't like steak?

euphoricness 28

69 - I am sure we are all capable of determining what is not fail or what is sarcastic ourselves.

perdix 29

He was probably still smarting from the expense of Valentime's Day! Tell him it is also Pi Day -- you two can go round and round arguing about that! If he's not interested in your pi, but wants the BJ, remind him that today is the 69th day of the year (*actually, you are off by a few, but close enough!)

SeepingSarcasm 7

Not interested in his girlfriends pi?? That would be reason enough for him not to be allowed to celebrate this special day, and be made to eat veggies and watch Snooki and friends on a 24 hour loop broadcast while the rest of us keep todays tradition strong!

Tell him it's Take a Hike Day. Then make YOURSELF a steak.

Unless she's vegetarian. Then she can make herself a tofu steak. This is really unfair to veg couples, you know. But I will be cooking my boyfriend dinner before we watch a hockey game. But yeah, tell him to take a hike if he's going to disappear for a month like that.

How about Tofurky and ******** day?

what a charmer , if I was you id leave his ass .