Loot

By ScrewedForCheapBag - 14/03/2013 08:52 - United States - Sacramento

Today, my car got broken into. A small folded plastic bag and a few toothpicks I got from a restaurant were stolen. It's going to cost me a few hundred bucks to fix and clean my car over a 10 cent bag and a few free toothpicks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 490
You deserved it 2 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They must have had something really painful in their teeth.

perdix 29

They probably thought it was your weed in the plastic bag. And if they had beef jerky stuck between their teeth, they may have been desperate enough to break into your car to get a toothpick. Lesson for today, kids: Don't eat beef jerky unless you have easy access to floss and a Water-pik!

Comments

shaww 28

mmm... thats some good beef jerky. AH DAMN! i need a toothpick..

I've had something similar happen. Some kids broke into my car, tried to steal the stereo before they realized it was faceless, dug through my cds and decided they didn't like them, and then left without taking anything.

Why did you have a little bag with toothpicks in your car anyway? That's as uncomprehending as someone stealing it.

Would you rather them have stolen something more expensive and then still have to pay to fix your car? I'd say you're pretty lucky that they only stole a bag and some toothpicks.

This is proof that the world is turning to shit before our eyes

At least they didn't steal anything important !!

iselinzilla 4

If you leave a bag or box visible in your car, it MAY contain something valuable. That's why they break in. My friend had a bag full of dirty underwear stolen once. They smash and grab. Don't leave things visible in your car.

Is it strange that this was the first FML both times I hit random

bleedingglitter 24

I had my car broken into for the change in my center console. They even took the time to leave the pennies though so they weren't too broke. Cost me $200 to fix the window and I was short quarters trying to do laundry.

Someone broke into my car once and only stole the knobs off my radio. My buddy also had his car broken into and they only took the plastic cover for his overhead light.