149
By yuck / Tuesday 15 November 2011 14:38 / United Kingdom
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

Not every wild animal has rabies. It's not as common as people seem to think. If the cat starts acting strange, yea get checked. Cats will tend to avoid another animal with rabies though.

Reply

You're better safe then sorry. If you start showing symptoms of rabies, it's already too late. They may be able to save your life, but you'll at least have some kind of permanent damage afterwards.

Reply

I would have just said that it's too late to effectively treat if you show signs of rabies, but I do live the state where they saved the first person's life who wasn't treated immediately after the bite. This happened not even a decade ago, and only 5 additional people have survived the treatment since. So in summary, if you don't treat it right away, your chances are pretty grim. Even if there's a 99 percent chance you don't contract rabies, is it really worth the 1 percent chance that you die from an entirely preventable disease?

Reply

It was probably a parasite that lived in the mouse!! You would've recognized an eye wouldn't you?? Maybe it was a fly larva, depending how long it was there! Gross!

Reply

Now come on, you had to realize that you were going to get grief for saying you were eating "breaded chicken balls" -- did you do this on purpose? Why just Chicken balls? penises all gone?

Loading data…