Loot

By ScrewedForCheapBag - 14/03/2013 08:52 - United States - Sacramento

Today, my car got broken into. A small folded plastic bag and a few toothpicks I got from a restaurant were stolen. It's going to cost me a few hundred bucks to fix and clean my car over a 10 cent bag and a few free toothpicks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 490
You deserved it 2 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They must have had something really painful in their teeth.

perdix 29

They probably thought it was your weed in the plastic bag. And if they had beef jerky stuck between their teeth, they may have been desperate enough to break into your car to get a toothpick. Lesson for today, kids: Don't eat beef jerky unless you have easy access to floss and a Water-pik!

Comments

I guess I won't even have to ask if it's insured or not...

Toothpick insurance? Let's hope OP has that!

Someone stole your dime bag? Damn, someone must have been desperate for some weed.

They really must have been bored, that or they were just practicing..

Hopefully the police PICK their scrawny butts up and put them in jail. HEHEHEH

AllThingsBright_ 11

We've all been there. When you have that annoying piece of popcorn stuck in your teeth and NOTHING will get it out but a nicely sharpened toothpick. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Recently a guy broke into may dad's new car and all he took was a small bag of Lays BBQ chips.

A similar thing happened to me once. One of my cars was broken into and the face of the stereo was stolen. The stereo face wasn't even detachable. So I had to buy a new piece of glass and a new stereo for the car.

they wanted their shit back that you stole!

Someone from the resteraunt did it. You were only supposed to take ONE toothpick!