Log out

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:31 - United States

Today, my friend accidentally left her Facebook logged onto my computer after she left my house. I looked on her Facebook and found a very long message between her and my other friends talking about how much they hate me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 945
You deserved it 8 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. Remember what they said 2. Improve the points they hate about you 3. ??? 4. Profit!!

you should have messed with her info page then changed the email address and password so she couldn't get back onto her account next time have fun with it

Comments

If she really hated you that much she wouldn't be at your house. I'm guessing she really does like you but wants to be part of 'group' so she pretends she doesn't.

sharon_ellj 0

He can't change the password. If you do change the password they will ask you for the original one and i doubt the OP knows that.

You probably shouldnt have been going through her messages like that! But I suppose that's what you get for it.

"I hate xxxx" "Yeah same here, he's the kind of person to look through one's emails and messages!" "I know" "Let make out like lesbians" "Lets!"

Why is she going around your house is she hates you anyway? And meh, maybe you should take into account what they said, could be a good way to improve.

If the criticism's valid, use it for self-improvement. Should've left a new status on her profile though, maybe changed some interests.

YDI for snooping, if a friend of mine leaves facebook or anything else logged in at my place... I do the RESPECTFUL thing, and LOG OUT! Seriously though... That just shows one quality that I would hate someone for too, being untrustworthy

you have no right reading other ppl email.

leave a comment on ur own page saying how much "she" wants to bone you first. Then make a message that was supposed to be to "you" talkin about how she hates you and never wants to see you again ever, and "accidentally" send it to all of her other friends. Then delete her account, only after changing her fb status to "i lovec (your name here)'s penis last night!!! MMMMMMHMMM!!!! win.

123sploosh 0

YDI for being a snoop. And also for being the one in the group that everyone hates.