Log out

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:31 - United States

Today, my friend accidentally left her Facebook logged onto my computer after she left my house. I looked on her Facebook and found a very long message between her and my other friends talking about how much they hate me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 945
You deserved it 8 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. Remember what they said 2. Improve the points they hate about you 3. ??? 4. Profit!!

you should have messed with her info page then changed the email address and password so she couldn't get back onto her account next time have fun with it

Comments

F your friend's life for leaving his facebook open at your house. Now that you know he's been trashing you behind your back, you have everything you need to exact your sweet revenge...

get them all together, pour gas on them, flick your Bic! ....is that too much...?...

I would have my sister or someone else beat that bitch silly!

Are you too much of a pansy ass to do it yourself or something?? OP, GET REVENGE! This actually really sucks... And honestly people? Dont deny it, you so would have snooped too, dont make yourselves out to be gods here.

ultraslick 0

Maybe they hate you because you do things like read other peoples private conversations.

uuuummmmmm maybe they hate u because you're snoopy and insecure!?

joy1523 0

you do deserve it for snooping. lesson learned. and no, not all of us would have done the same thing. i couldn't care less about what my friends messages on facebook say to each other. if they have something i should know about they would have told me. if not, its still not my place to go poking around.

happened to mmee too !! HATE THAT SHIT but ooohh well find some new friends ! :P

katiewubsmusic 0

What the hell, if they talk about you like that, they're the ones who're insecure, and they have no life talking about their friend like that. Ditch them, there are a lot nicer people out there. Frealls. ;D

idkmyuser1 0

You shouldnt have been snooping BUT, they shouldnt be talking badly about you behind SO WHAT I WOULD DO IS SINCE YOUR ON HER FACEBOOK..HACK IT AND PUT PENISES EVERYWHERE! :D payback.simple.

SweetPotatoVines 0

YDI, you should mind your own business. What you don't know doesn't hurt you.