Log out

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:31 - United States

Today, my friend accidentally left her Facebook logged onto my computer after she left my house. I looked on her Facebook and found a very long message between her and my other friends talking about how much they hate me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 945
You deserved it 8 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. Remember what they said 2. Improve the points they hate about you 3. ??? 4. Profit!!

you should have messed with her info page then changed the email address and password so she couldn't get back onto her account next time have fun with it

Comments

meatrash 0

Wow- that sucks! I feel really bad- and although it was wrong to go snooping in her emails- this is what you should do for nexttime. Write on her status, "IM GOING TO GET A SEX CHANGE BECAUSE I WANT TO BECOME A MAN," then upload full on porno vids onto her profile so when she opens it they will just play automatically. Procede to just screw her face book up and if she has a boyfriend- then write something really mean and hurtful and just plain bitchy on his profile and ask for a breakup. That'll teach her. But then again- that mite be going a little far. all the best of luck and u should find some NEW friends. =)

nevershoutnever1_fml 0

they obv arent good friends if they are doing that.so if i was you. GET NEW FRIENDS!

peace2213 0

uhh she will hate u more for checking her facebook just saying lol

my friends did the same thing about my other friend and now she is a super modle and they work at mc donalds and BK

uhmm why wouldn't u just log out? creepy. YDI for creeping her profile

I really don't see why people assume she deliberately snooped. If I got my computer out of sleep mode, and the first thing that popped up was the facebook homescreen, it would take me awhile to notice that it wasn't my account. Personally, this girl sounds petty. If one of your friends is doing something that annoys you, ask her to politely stop. If you hate her, stop going to her house. Learn to talk to people if they bother you instead of being passive- aggressive.

autumnnn14 0

why are you on her facebook? you shouldve logged out instead of looking, buy sense you were on, you shouldve made her interested in to woman or something.