Log out

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:31 - United States

Today, my friend accidentally left her Facebook logged onto my computer after she left my house. I looked on her Facebook and found a very long message between her and my other friends talking about how much they hate me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 945
You deserved it 8 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. Remember what they said 2. Improve the points they hate about you 3. ??? 4. Profit!!

you should have messed with her info page then changed the email address and password so she couldn't get back onto her account next time have fun with it

Comments

well its time to get new friends instead of "improving ur self" on wat they hate about u or "blackmail" even though i dont get how its blackmail (#1 & 2) wouldnt u rather want real friends than backstabbing bitches?

If all your friends like to talk about how much they hate you, it is indeed possible that they are bitches, but it is way more plausible that you're the one who's doing something wrong. So I would use the information to improve yourself to make sure the next time you get any friends, they will like you. If you're having trouble with people: first look at yourself to make sure they're the problem, because it's much easier to change yourself than someone else. (Especially if someone else consists of multiple people)

DeathByFalchion 0

**** those bastards and go find some other friends.

HearMeOut 0

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahha. thats awesome.

That sucks... people can be so two-faced. You should totally confront them about it, like by saying, "Hey, do you guys hate me?" Then watch them build a big web of lies and contradictions and then BAM! Hit them with the Facebook thing. They'll feel like shit, and you can go find some new friends.

Become friends with the person who had to lie to thier mom about having friends, I'm sure he wount hate you...

Rico5037 0

was looking at her facebook with out permission one of the reasons ?

eMo_gurll200 0

YDI and karma's a bitch. just saying. cos really if they hate you THAT MUCH 1. u shouldn't be friends with them and 2. DON'T LOOK IN HER PRIVATE MAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Dr_Pepper_fml 3

YDU for violating her privacy...

XxDarkSatoshixX 0

to princesscinnamon: that is illigal to do