Living life on low battery mode

By skigal24 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my only motivation to get out of bed was cupcakes in the refrigerator. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 123
You deserved it 16 769

Top comments

Oh that sounds good. What color frosting?

The only reason I got out of bed, was to bury the dead hooker in the bed next to me before the cops showed up.

Comments

wow. that's pretty sad; maybe you should get some anti-depressants, or cocaine...

Today. my motivation for getting out of bed was a large spider crawling across my pillow. I suddenly became very motivated, indeed. At least the OP had something to look forward to after getting up...

skyeyez9 24

If I lived in australia, I'd freak out if a spider crawled across my pillow. Most spiders there are HUGE and poisonous. Actually, Seems like most critters there are poisonous and deadly.

OhLohd111 11

like those koalas... deadly creatures indeed O.O

Koalas are not the friendly, cuddly creatures we like to think they are. Those suckers are mean.

skyeyez9 24

I heard a koala make a loud grunting/croaking sound at the zoo. I was suprised that such a cute animal made such a horrid noise. I assumed they'd sound cute, and make a purring or chirping type of noise.

lol I thought of the NCIS episode "truth or consequences" and a line is "grab your gear. some idiot smuggled a koala onto a sub." lol sry if u don't watch NCIS and don't get this comment... which is prob like 97% of people on this site... lol sry I couldn't resist posting this

anakaren_831 1

Food usually starts my day too, don't worry :)

shortie916 0
DarkHelmet 10

Getting up sucks, but cupcakes are awesome.

sourgirl101 28

Did you eat it and then go back to bed? If not, I don't see the problem. Yummy cup cakes get me out of bed too, especially the rainbow sprinkle kind! (:

I'm not a huge fan of sugary things, but I make an exception for cupcakes. :)

"The cupcakes...they require my attention. Must use all of my strength to achieve wunder-cake!"

skyeyez9 24

Everybody has those days, op. Where you just feel unmotivated and "blah." I get that way sometimes during the dreary, cold winter months...when it gets dark out by 5:45pm.