Living life on low battery mode

By skigal24 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my only motivation to get out of bed was cupcakes in the refrigerator. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 123
You deserved it 16 769

Top comments

Oh that sounds good. What color frosting?

The only reason I got out of bed, was to bury the dead hooker in the bed next to me before the cops showed up.

Comments

meggieh815 0

.. You keep cupcakes in the fridge?

sourgirl101 28

Of course you do! Right next to the milk. (:

No, #12 is right, cupcakes in the fridge is dumb ... they get cold. Who wants cold cupcakes? And if your cupcakes stick around long enough to go bad you're doing cupcakes all wrong. Cupcakes are delicious, they don't last long enough to go bad.

sourgirl101 28

I love my cupcake cold, not room temperature. Especially, when the frosting is harden a bit. Maybe that's just me.

i have to agree with sourgirl101, unless you eat them straight out of the oven they're so much better cold. try it.

meggieh815 0

Maybe it's just a preference thing. :) haha

hey op, dont be too hard on yourself. theyre cupcakes an theyre delicious, I don't blame you

Well I hope you brought enough for the whole internet... or just me.

But your screen name goes against everything cupcakes stand for...

At least you have something positive to look forward to right? But if this is an FML then maybe that positive morning experience should be a trip to the gym...

Well, they are cupcakes. Cake pretty much explains itself.

well, they may have been low-fat >_

supafreky 0

oh hell no. low fat cupcakes? tha ****?

FruitSalad4225 0

You're supposed to write it as "Aw hail naw."

shortie916 0

If they were low-fat it wouldn't be on FML

I'm sorry, but is there really such thing as a low fat cupcake? I never heard of one. so I'm kinda being serious &I don't care if people call me an idiot or whatever I really want to know.

Well, cupcakes and lucky charms ARE magically delicious...