Let's slip out of here

By Anonymous - 07/04/2009 02:11 - United States

Today, my friends and I saw a movie. We sat in the balcony. Halfway during the movie we heard a commotion, thinking it was a group of unruly teenagers like us, we began to pelt the lower half of the theater with candy. We later learned that it was a man having a heart attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 923
You deserved it 100 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would YOU like to have to clean that up?

Why not be showered with candy when you get a heart attack? It's an awesome way to die

Comments

this guys a dumbass. grow the **** up. hey lets throw shit in the theatre because we're not gonna clean it up anyway. and #6 is a dumbass as well.

lara522 0

YDI. Grow up already. #67 lmao!!

average_girl 0

umm u couldve just said excuse me instead of throwing candy.. i dnt think YOU would be too happy 2 clean tht up would u? and u just made a man who was having a heart attack even more stressed.. there is a spot reserved 4 u in hell!

How old are you? You call them "unruly teenagers" yet you're throwing candy off of balconies?

Ron_fml 0

how is this an FML unless having a movie interupted is SO important

its people like you who made me hate going to the movies.....

agreed with #10. none the less, seriously? you just had to pour candy? c'mon, man.

thereitgo 1

lol this is pretty stupid of the guy but why the hell are people going off on him for acting out during a movie? anybody who hasn't either doesn't have any 1. balls or 2. friends to go with. learn to have some fun, christ. not to imply that actually THROWING things is appropriate in a theater, but really, it's not that big of a deal. you'd think they somehow blew up the screen or something. i'll only say he deserved it for mistaking a man having a heart attack for other teenagers. and really, if you are under risk of having a heart attack simply from watching a movie, gtfo of the theater. and i understand that it can happen randomly without prompt due to various conditions or w/e so don't bother. but still wth? finally i'm tired of ******* people getting pissed off cuz they believe the FMLs are fake... why the hell do you care so much? the point of the site is entertainment and sharing stories. it doesn't particularly matter whether they're real or not. people act like they're personally offended if someone posts what they believe is a false FML, and then they insult the person rudely for no reason at all. get your panties out of a damn bunch, seriously. or else you think you're a sleuth or something for "figuring out" that it's a fake FML? "Ohh, I believe I've seen a similar FML to this before or seen this story on a different site. You must have ripped off it, this is a false story. Ha!" wow? good ******* job detective.