Let down

By anonymous - 21/06/2009 02:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my girlfriend's virginity. A few minutes in she remarked, "If this is what sex is normally like then I'm seriously disappointed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 214
You deserved it 17 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Well sex isn't always good for the first time you have to know what to do. Play with the clit:] Lmao, seriously you have to do all those things for the GIRL to get the ******. Good thing she was blunt

you didn't take her virginity. she gave it to you.

Comments

if it was her first time it probably hurt

It was her first time, what do you expect? It hurts for us women the first time. D: Give it a few more times and I'm sure she will then like it.

iFailure 0

Yea that was only the first time, it tends to suck when you first do it. Mostly cuz of the pain, so around the second to third time, she'll probably like it. Fyi no condom feels way better. But don't do it please, you certainly don't need any children. Just saying ;)

thebigslim 13

You know the first time is always going to be the worst.... its about the 4th or 5th time that it really gets good. And then you're an addict!

lmmmr 0

Yeah, because rape is a great comeback.

Bangarang_Rufio 0

You should've turned flipped her over and shoved a couple fingers in her butt and said,"It's usually like this!" and opened your hand lol. "now you aren't a virgin of ANYTHING!" No just kidding but that would've been a great comeback. If you try it, I'd like a call to see how it went.

damn, oh well try again with some kinky stuff like bandage whips and vibraters and see if she changes her mind =P

erm, probably, but atleast then they have slightly mroe cntrol about how fast or hard it was =P

Not if you broke the labia. ...basically, if you use a *****, then no, it won't hurt.

And if she doesn't use a *****, it would (probalby) hurt?

Broke the labia? Um...broke the HYMEN. And yes, it can still hurt like the devil. If you're tight, and he's not small, it hurts a LOT.

Do you enjoy playing with yourself only to stop because it's so sensitive?

lmmmr 0

Vasir, it's different for every girl, but in general it does hurt, even if the hymen has already been broken. Unless she has used something larger than her fingers pretty often before, the muscles have never been stretched before, and that is going to cause some discomfort.

It take two to tango, guys aren't solely responsible for the quality of the sex.

Does it still hurt a girl her first time if she did... stuff.. alone, before?

How stupid is your girlfriend? It's common knowledge that the first few times aren't pleasurable for girls. She's lucky it wasn't painful. Sounds like you've got a real idiot on your hands.

zabada 0

I agree with #86. the first time usually hurts like hell or is very uncomfortable for a girl, of course it's gonna be disappointing.

This is not an FML, honey. Might be an FHL. Vaginal intercourse isn't very good for about 60% of women. Play with her ********...that's what you have to do. Sex still hurts for me, and I've never had an ****** in my life. (And I DO play with myself, but I get to a point where everything is SO sensitive I have to stop.)