Let down

By anonymous - 21/06/2009 02:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my girlfriend's virginity. A few minutes in she remarked, "If this is what sex is normally like then I'm seriously disappointed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 214
You deserved it 17 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Well sex isn't always good for the first time you have to know what to do. Play with the clit:] Lmao, seriously you have to do all those things for the GIRL to get the ******. Good thing she was blunt

you didn't take her virginity. she gave it to you.

Comments

Yeah, don't feel bad, I hear some girls never ****** once in their life, no matter how good or bad their partner is. Also, when a girl loses her virginity there's a certain amount of pain involved, which is a buzzkill too.

zee209 0

The first time for a girl usually sucks...Don't worry, it'll get better.

ohmyjesus_fml 0

Sex is usually never as pleasurable for girls unless they have had a lot of it or find a guy who is really good. And the first time for girls is the worst ever. We have to go through a lot of pain.

I do believe I said something similar when I lost my virginity, I was not impressed. Just remind her it gets better ;)

freddie_fml 0

Get over yourself, pal. This probably has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the fact that for a lot of women, the first time HURTS.

I was under the impression that the first time for a girl was painful.

ummm, so iim a virgin an ii was really lookin forward 2 sex...but not really now... iiz there lke a sex hand book ii can buy b/c yeah..... :P iim nervous now.....

That happened to me years ago. She became a lesbian.

Don't worry dude. Shit happens. There's no reason to believe it was you, and even if it somehow was, you've still got plenty of time to learn how to be good. It's quite well possible that this is just the way she is wired. Everybody's body works in different ways, so don't make her (or yourself) feel bad/guilty for this, because she might not be able to help it.

da_skater_dude 0

wooooww seriously man that sukksss.... #154 might bee right ya knoww