Let down

By anonymous - 21/06/2009 02:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my girlfriend's virginity. A few minutes in she remarked, "If this is what sex is normally like then I'm seriously disappointed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 214
You deserved it 17 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Well sex isn't always good for the first time you have to know what to do. Play with the clit:] Lmao, seriously you have to do all those things for the GIRL to get the ******. Good thing she was blunt

you didn't take her virginity. she gave it to you.

Comments

gingermonster16 0

Well yea, it's going to hurt the first time hahaha.

well this sounds like a fake FML but ill roll with it for the time being. it happens. if both of you are virgins then give it a bit. you guys will learn and only get better(if its as bad as you say).go get a sex tips book or google what you want to know. anything that will increase her experience. lets face it, as much as us guys enjoy sex, its about how happy the girl is.she isnt happy in bed, guys arent happy in bed.give N take.

desiree_rose 0

i cried my first time. it gets better, tell her that lool.

I gritted my teeth. I think you win though

nataliebear 0

don't worry about it. it always sucks the first time for the girls because it hurts. i promise you, it'll get better within a few weeks.

Bloodrush 0

being bad in bed equates to being a douchebag?

naomi9241 0

The way he phrased it - 'TOOK her virginity' as opposed to being GIVEN it - makes him a douchebag.

You're a douchebag because you claim to have taken her virginity which is just plain douchebaggery for putting it out there (And you're probably really bad in bed anyway).

Um... no. The word we translate as "virgin" could mean either "virgin" in the sense that we use it OR "unmarried". But usually both, as one implied the other. *majored in dead languages*

Since marriage is basically saying in public "Im doing him/her, fyi.", but then for the rest of your life. Among some other vows of loyalty and stuff.

What does that have to do with anything...?

virgin probably meant not married because it was VERY looked down upon to have sex before marriage. Therefore a most people who weren't married were still virgins

nataliebear 0

did you know that thousands of years ago when "jesus" was born. virgin just means not married? so "virgin" mary could have been with a man for all we know. just saying..

sjbrauch3 0

hmm... well at least she was telling the truth, and now you have some practicing to do!

Where do you get your statistics? It doesn't "hurt like a bitch" for a lot of women on their first time. Don't believe me? Read a lot of the other comments on this page.

No, actually. My first time didn't hurt at all. It was just unexciting and crap. Turned out, he was just terrible in bed. I'm not entirely sure where people get these "it hurts like hell first time for most girls" statistics from, since me and my girl friends tell each other everything, and only one out of ten of us said it hurt at all first time, and she had a boyfriend with a MASSIVE willy.

it probably didn't hurt you cuz you or other people have been shoving stuff up there already.

Manny_B92 0

Ah no sweat, if you don't have too much experience that'll be quickly gained by banging her multiple times. and if she was REALLY a virgin it should've hurt like a bitch, so the first time for 99% of girls is terrible.