Le epic bacon

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, for my birthday, instead of a cake, my friends surprised me with a castle mainly made out of bacon. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I fucking hate bacon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 247
You deserved it 50 708

Top comments

Bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips... Next generation bacon flip! You can thank epic mealtime for your castle of delicious bacon.!

I would eat rocks if it were wrapped in bacon.

Comments

drunkenpower 3

You probably like sausage you queer! Bacon rocks!!

my mom only eats chicken turkey fish... and bacon. people who don't like bacon, vegetarian or not, r crazay!

orph_the_d 5

What kind of terrorist hates bacon?!

KiddNYC1O 20

Enough with the blasphemy chants, peasants!

The only thing that could make that castle better is if it was dipped in chocolate. Mmm. Chocolate covered bacon is fantastic.

Noelle282 8

How could you hate bacon?? It's the best breakfast food in the world! D:

Then don't eat any? Your friends wanted to make you something awesome. If you don't appreciate it just shut up.

gabrielbaby 9

Wow you people can't see past your noses. Just because you think bacon is amazing doesn't mean others do. And other countries don't eat pork. Part of my family hates chocolate. Another hates ground beef. Everyone likes and dislikes things. Just because it's your favorite doesn't mean it's everyone else's. I hate bacon. It doesn't make me any different. Or the op ungrateful. If those are his friends they should have known. Although it must have been awesome and hard work they should have known.