Le epic bacon

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, for my birthday, instead of a cake, my friends surprised me with a castle mainly made out of bacon. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I fucking hate bacon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 247
You deserved it 50 708

Top comments

Bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips... Next generation bacon flip! You can thank epic mealtime for your castle of delicious bacon.!

I would eat rocks if it were wrapped in bacon.

Comments

Don't mean to be rude but you suck. Bacon ******* rules

Saying you don't mean to be rude and then being rude doesn't cancel out and make it not rude. It just gives you an excuse to feel like you can say whatever you want.

IKickPuppiesHard 16

Hating bacon is a sin against god and you should be punished....with having to eat bacon FOREVER!!!

I love bacon but that would probably make me throw up...

Umm they don't eat pork / bacon some cultures because the pig eats other animals and the bacteria from those animals stays on the pig so therefore your eating all that bacteria and also because they don't eat animals that eat other animals @ #28 that's why they either eat chicken beef or deer or moose and elk !! :)

It says nothing in the FML about religion.

Uhmmmm...no. Pigs are not carnivores (they don't kill and eat other animals). Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but don't cultures that do not eat pigs do so because they are considered unclean since they have cloven hoofs but do not chew cud like cows or sheep?

No you're right. And also because they eat crap and stuff...

What the **** are you saying? Firstly, wild pigs do not eat other animals. Some do eat insects, but I think your chicken does that too. Secondly, if your talking about cultures who doesn't eat pig (Muslims, I guess), then you have to dig in their history. Muslims were nomads, so they travelled alot and what they eat wasn't always as fresh as should be. The main problem with pork is that the flesh gets easily bad, which can cause health diseases. And therefore Muslims didn't and don't eat pork (while pork nowadays is from a very good quality, but that's another discussion).

Alexisthebestest 16

Who the **** eats moose or elk meat?

Alexisthebestest 16

Who the **** eats moose or elk meat?

gabrielbaby 9

Wow Americans are blind from other worlds. You are have no perspective on life. You are a disapointment

Alexisthebestest 16

I have just never heard anyone say "try this elk meat, it's delicious!" Maybe it's because I live in a place that has seasons.

kaykay20 0

No 118 that one American is not every single one. If we all were we wouldn't have contact with anyone but ourselves. Seriously think before assuming all Americans are blind to the world cause in all honestly that's plain stupid.

It's sad how few educated Americans seem to be on the internet. I'm American, and I like learning about other cultures. Unfortunately, there are also plenty of ignorant, closed-minded Americans who have ready internet access that go on sites like this.

well, us northerners do. they're top notch.

punkin_26 16

315-you're such a hypocrite. Self loathing Bitch!

StormGirl142 24

Bacon is the foundation upon which all good meals are made. I didn't know hating bacon, except for religious reasons of course, was even possible.

perdix 29

And that's not really about hating bacon, it's about not being allowed to eat it.

Mmmmm bacon, I wish I had your friends. Although since they're your friends they should have known that you didn't like bacon and made you a cake or something else that was equally awesome, but less disliked by you.