Landlords are scum

By Anonymous - 16/12/2019 19:00 - United States

Today, I found out that my landlord is sleeping with my girlfriend, and he won’t let me out of my lease. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 498
You deserved it 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should be able to get out of that lease. Most leases have clauses concerning unauthorized re-entry.

Break it. Let him take you to court for the money. I’m sure he’d love to stand in front of a small claims court and explain.

Comments

bloopaloop 27

Pimp that ho! Free rent is just the beginning of what you can earn if you’re good at it

cosmic 9

Also marry her, and live without rent forever!!

You should be able to get out of that lease. Most leases have clauses concerning unauthorized re-entry.

Break it. Let him take you to court for the money. I’m sure he’d love to stand in front of a small claims court and explain.

Mungolikecandy 19

That is quite dangerous as morally what they are doing is wrong but legally it may not be a valid reason to break a lease.

"Small claims?" I can't stop laughing! Good one!

If you have Proof that your girlfriend is cheating with your landlord and not letting you out of the lease I would check with a lawyer and see if there’s some legal action you can take. If not then just leave and don’t tell them anything but make sure all your rent is up to date when you leave.

take that shit to a legal office. it is now not about business. it has become a personal matter. ypu can sue that absolute shit out of him for him breach of professionalism and integrity.

he might as well be your bitch because it is illegal to **** the tenant in exchange for rent

J15237 25

Well first off she better be your ex girlfriend now. Second the least he could do is give you a discount on the rent. Better yet get the discount and then dump her ass.

Wadlaen 23

At least he should give you a discount!

Make him fix every little thing that is wrong with you appartement. Does not matter how small it is. Be petty. Also make a recording of the place before you move out so he can’t claim you damaged anything.