Knight

By Racked - 01/03/2016 18:00 - United States - Corpus Christi

Today, I walked my girlfriend home. As I kissed her goodbye, I heard a high-pitched scream and turned just in time to see her little brother charge head-first into my nuts. All because I kissed her on the cheek. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 217
You deserved it 1 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Exactly which cheek did you kiss? Because that makes all the difference.

Comments

honestly its okay. you should respect that maybe her younger brother is caring for her sister since he doesnt know you yet.

Ive been dating her for 4 months ... Ive met her brother many different times ... Maybe every 2/4 weekends in a month since we've met which was 7 months ago.

Is he still young enough to thing girls are icky? He might be trying to save you.

Even if he's a little kid, he should know full well that attacking people is wrong. You can overlook a kid breaking a vase, but it's not ok to just accept when they actually try to hurt someone.

TheLostCauseFML 40

I totally just saw that play out in my head in Anime. And it was awesome. Sorry about your nuts though, OP!

That was an epic scene in my mind already. imagining it in amine style enhanced it 200%. Thank you.

Gotta love protective little brothers. The first time my boyfriend visited, my brother slapped him in the face. Kinda forget why.. Haha. Sorry that happened to you op!

I wonder why you think it's ok for your brother to assault someone he does not know just because he is with you. Does this mean your little brother gets to decide who you hang out with? Also would you have the same attitude, if it was the other way around?

I think her little brother might be jealous of you that his sister now spends more time with you and not him. I don't think he was trying to protect OP's girlfriend, I mean since when do little kids consider a kiss on the cheek "wrong"?

I see him and probably hangout with him almost every time we are together if not every time.

Lets hope he'll get used to it then... Anyway, I hope you've recovered now.:)

FYL. But the kid just thought he was protecting his sister, which is sweet. I hope you didn't vomit OP.

No vomit i did end up passing out for about 10 mins on her driveway.

It's REALLY not sweet to ATTACK someone. Especially over something so trivial.

So cute he's willing to assault someone because he can't handle his sister having her own life and making decisions