Kinda sus

By Anonymous - 25/10/2014 21:31 - United Kingdom - Watford

Today, let's just say it's not always a good idea to storm into your mum's bedroom after hearing several loud slaps accompanied by yelps. What sounds like domestic violence might just be your mum and step-dad's foreplay. For Christ's sake, I need brain bleach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 343
You deserved it 9 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MzZombicidal 36

You should never EVER just walk right into your parents room. >.< The reason why you did it is sweet, though. You're a good son. :)

Comments

Two things, the door wasn't locked? And why didn't you knock? Either way this made me giggle xD

tell them to lock there door next time and don't forget to knock!!!!

tony1891 22

You see that? Yeah, right there. That's a childhood getting ruined

nmw404 6

what are you...10? you should learn the sounds and respect the sound of privacy.

MzZombicidal 36

If OP doesn't have rougher sex, they won't know the sounds. Hell, maybe OP doesn't even actually HAVE sex. Also, he thought his mom was being beaten. That's reason enough to barge in.

You're all idiots! Why are you scolding him for knocking the door?! He thought his mum was being beaten!

Well that sucks. Parents should try to be at least a little discreet when kids are home. Hopefully they will learn their lesson and turn it down a notch. I like going to r/eyebleach when I've seen something I regret.

SheepShoop_fml 20

I don't blame you. Nothing has enraged me more than seeing a loved one get physically hurt by their significant other. It is, however, fortunate that that wasn't the case. Sorry for your eyes, OP.

martin8337 35

I guess that you will never to be able to unsee or disremember all of that.