By Anonymous - 01/11/2010 15:00 - Australia

Today, I had to explain to my mother that it's inappropriate to hit on my boyfriend when his parents are over for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 251
You deserved it 2 696

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knibbsy 4

It's just appropriate when his parents aren't around. Anything goes then.

Comments

KingDingALing 9

That's not awkward... It's kinky ;). I sense an orgy coming on...

KingDingALing 9

What about the parents? It would be the OP, OP's mom, OP's boyfriend, and the OP's boyfriend's parents. That's more then three. If it's more then three people, it's an orgy! ;}

knibbsy 4

It's just appropriate when his parents aren't around. Anything goes then.

Oh of course! I do love the fact that she seems to be fine with the fact that her mom can't stop herself from oogling and coppin a feel when his parents aren't there.

knibbsy 4

"Mom, wait until his parents are gone then I'll let you have your way with him!"

_Annonymous_ 0

I was thinking the same thing as 13!

bAndBanGerFTW 0

11, I'd oogle and cop feels of you. Your the hottest bitch on here.

No thank you bAndBanGer. I think I'll pass on that tempting offer. Oh! And it's you're*

perdix 29

Proper etiquette calls for her to hit on your boyfriend's dad. She shouldn't be horning in on your action, but rather on his mom's action. This is straight from Emily Post, trust me.

Perdix, I believe I have said "You excel yourself" before, on some other wisdom. This time you excel yourself beyond whatever that was. You really need to publish something. I'm sure you would be a hit.

The first thing I want to see in my newspaper is "Perdix's Posts: The Genius of Smart Trolling." Start writing the damn article.

roaminginsomniac 0

Wow! Your mom is a real piece of work. Maybe you shouldn't bring men around her- period.

That's nastyyy, yo mamma got a problemmmm. And the problem is you! Lol

wtf where are my comments? they were there and now they are gone.

On the bright side, you have leverage next time she's annoyed at you for something.