Kinda sus

By Anonymous - 25/10/2014 21:31 - United Kingdom - Watford

Today, let's just say it's not always a good idea to storm into your mum's bedroom after hearing several loud slaps accompanied by yelps. What sounds like domestic violence might just be your mum and step-dad's foreplay. For Christ's sake, I need brain bleach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 343
You deserved it 9 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MzZombicidal 36

You should never EVER just walk right into your parents room. >.< The reason why you did it is sweet, though. You're a good son. :)

Comments

Ever heard of knocking and waiting for a reply?

nikmiester 7

Ever heard of knocking and waiting for a reply in a suspected domestic abuse situation when your mom might be in danger?

Speaking as someone who has been on the abused side of domestic violence, I would still prefer people knock rather than storm in if they think there is an issue. If you're right the knocking will still pause things long enough to allow one to yell for help if they need/want it. If you're wrong than you have saved yourself that mental scarring and your loved ones the humility of barging in on them naked while they get a bit of a sexy spanking. Short of a hugely loud bang followed by silence, or constant blood curdling screams there is no good reason to just barge into someone's bedroom if you aren't positive what they are doing, especially if you are aware their lover is about.

**** that. They shouldn't be having sex with children there in the first place. Unless it was at midnight and everyone was asleep, they need to calm down.

MzZombicidal 36

How dare they feel attraction to each other and share their feelings physically! Bad human beings! Bad!

Buy her a ball gag for her birthday, then you won't have to hear it.

@The parents...If you're going to have sex when someone else is home, you should really learn to lock your door...

skittyskatbrat 19

If you'd been right about the cause of the noise, then you'd have been doing something fantastic. Total FML. And if your parents were embarrassed, it's a YDI for THEM. They're old enough to know to either keep it down or wait until you aren't home.

You totally deserve it, that's why you need to knock before you open the door .....

that sucks, but there is a website called eyebleach.Com that helps with unseeing things.

The Parents should have locked the door and OP should have knocked. Both partys are at fault here and kinda deserve their embarrassment.

To everyone saying "OP should have knocked", um would YOU knock and wait for someone to answer if your initial thought was that your mother was getting beaten? SMH. -_-

Please let your mum know to use a safe word if she likes "rough play". Hand signals are equally useful if she enjoys gag-balls.