Kids will be kids

By monkey - 19/09/2013 10:30 - United States - Logan

Today, my daughter told me she is pregnant. The father is the foreign exchange student who just moved back to Germany. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 133
You deserved it 5 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get in contact with him, let him know what's going on. Good luck.

Comments

olpally 32

Talk to him and make him come back. That's ****** up.

Ari1337 15

he probably didn't even know OPs daughter was pregnant.

still she needs to talk to him (or his parents) and explain so he, 1)knows he is going to be a father. 2)give him the chance to do the right thing.

Just curious OP ... Was it your exchange student who was living with you at the time?

ElementaryEdGuy 18

47: Did you swallow a thesaurus?

The only familiarity that the op referred to him with concerned the fact that he left. Occam's razor, the daughter probably told OP who, and where, the father is when she also admitted that she is pregnant.

Germany's new plan to take over the U.S.A. has started.

This is why I understand why some parents are overprotective. I know you were trying to do a good thing but you had a man in the house that had no relation to your daughter and that always presents a danger. I'm sorry. I hope everything works out.

We dont know if that foreign exchange student lived with them

Hope #18 was ironic with either post or username. f*** parenting, just be overprotective cause you've failed as a parent.

look at the bright side,your gonna be a grandmother!!

That's terrible news. If he flew back knowing the situation, he's a ******* jackass. On the other hand, how old is your daughter? If she's legal then it's her fault for letting him get between those legs.

Don't know what it's like where OP is but exchange students aren't around long enough here for him to have known the outcome.

Hindsight says that at the very least a condom would've been a great idea.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Condoms break...you know that, right?

Not every pregnancy is a result of the 1% chance of accidental pregnancy. The most likely answer when someone is pregnant, is that they were too stupid or lazy to use protection.

Well yes, especially when the daughter sounds really young and the father lives on a different continent. That sounds ideal!

Brandon2916 9

I guess someone is taking a trip back to Germany??