By out_of_my_head - 19/09/2013 09:55 - United States

Today, a co-worker described, in vivid detail in the middle of the office, how he dribbles after peeing, and often has a burning sensation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 897
You deserved it 2 744

out_of_my_head tells us more.

out_of_my_head 3

The comments are hilarious! The guy in question is in his 60's, and is one of those one-up anything you say type people who talks all day. I already avoid him at all costs, this is just more reason to. Not sure why it burns, but I would assume something isn't right down there, and it's not something to brag about to coworkers! I will be lysoling my desk on a daily basis!

Top comments

You mean sharing pee-pee stories in the office isn't normal? I need to apologize to my co-workers.

I presume you must've been quite pissed off ;)

Comments

I feel like that would only be okay if you worked in a doctor's office, and even then that's pushing it.

ninjaqueen101 18

That's not even appropriate waiting room talk. Nobody needs to hear anybody's bathroom habits.

As long as you don't cross the streams it's fine.

I meant one doctor talking to another, or a doctor's receptionist asking the doctor. That's why I said "working in a doctor's office".

You mean sharing pee-pee stories in the office isn't normal? I need to apologize to my co-workers.

DrownedMyFish 18

Forget that! You mean to tell me that not everyone has a burning sensation afterward?!

I thought the dribble-burn was perfectly normal dinner conversation.

Tell your coworker to get that checked out.

"if it hurts when you pee then you probably got an STD" lol.

anonomot 11

um, STD much? ew. gross. way tmi.

That doesn't necessarily mean he has an STD there are plenty of other things it could be. Something as simple as a bladder infection or a UTI

Fitzinator1995 13
TyT63 12

that would've really rustled my jimmies

Why the **** does he think anyone wants to hear about his troubles?

kathryn14 19

He should probably see a doctor..

justmeCee 16

Sounds like dude either has a UTI or an STD. Tell him that in front of the whole office since he don't seem to mind everyone knowing tmi about him. I bet it will shut him up pretty fast too.

Sounds like an UTI, but then again a definitive diagnosis is only confirmed by tests. OP could tell him to go and ask his doctor for a fillets catheter, Maybe then he will shut up after insertion.

olpally 32

Some people are just too honest to a fault like that. What a creepy thing to talk about. Just walk away slowly.