Keep it to yourself

By oops - 30/11/2011 14:15 - United Kingdom

Today, in a store, an obnoxious woman, swearing loudly and slapping at her out-of-control kids, was disrupting the whole place. I said to the cashier, "That nasty woman should leave the brats at home." She gave me a filthy look and said, "Do you mind? That's my sister." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 861
You deserved it 19 844

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think I would have admitted that if I was the casher. lol

Comments

Kill the cashier and the stupid family

magman14 0

Ummm behavior is learned, I'm pretty sure the mom is the root cause of the problem... But do u really need to complain to someone you don't know, just to complain?

Same parents wonder my store. I once saw a mom shipping while her five year child wondered away from her and was walking out the front door. If it was for me stopping the child and making an anoincement that idiot parent didn't notice their child was missing. You did nothing wrong. Just voiced an opinion that everyone else was thinking.

I feel bad for the children. That mom is a bitch who should have them taken away.

ajourdhui 0

Was this store by chance.... WALMART?! if so it makes sense

Rainchikmoo 6
FakeDoor 3

FYL for having to deal with horrible customers, but also YDI since it's never acceptable to bitch about them on the shop floor.

OP doesn't work at the store, s/he was a customer.

tykiej 0

OMG some people are such a waste of oxygen! There was definitely no lifeguard at that genepool.

I would have replied with... " No, actually, I don't mind... if she is your sister, you should have no problem telling her to take the kids home, and stop making a scene in a public place..." if I were the cashier, I would have been embarrassed to admit that was my sister...