By dirtythief - 18/07/2013 16:01 - Philippines - San Juan

Today, I placed an order at a fast food joint, when the elderly lady behind me cussed me out for ordering the same thing she wanted. She ranted that I was a "dirty thief", while everyone else glared at me as if I was holding up the line. What the fuck? FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 599
You deserved it 3 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Confruzzled 10

Dont order her meal next time. Sheesh.

flashback.miss 28

Well, be nice enough to hand over her sanity while you're at it.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

Well, be nice enough to hand over her sanity while you're at it.

flashback.miss 28

*ran out of time sorry: ah the elderly, always trying to set up the whippersnappers. should've glared back and the crowd, got your meal, and just paid no mind to them.

CallMeWindSock 24

11, your previous comment was funny enough, you don't have to overdo it.

I would've looked the old lady in the eye, and then said to the cashier "make that two, i'm feeling peckish" and then smiled.

Confruzzled 10

Dont order her meal next time. Sheesh.

God dammit people. Don't joke like that. It's LAAAAAME.

21- Right? Don't make jokes like that. The nerve of some people! Sheesh.

maniaccy 8

Sometimes.. When the world just doesn't make sense.. Cuss and walk away eating a corn dog.

ElementaryEdGuy 18

She wanted that burger. That specific burger. Rude.

Today, I placed an order at a fast food joint, when the elderly lady behind me cussed me out for ordering the same thing she wanted. She ranted that I was a "dirty thief", while everyone else glared at me as if I was holding up the line. What the ****? FML You're welcome.

Let her know she'll have to be faster next time. It's a young mans world.

Just wait patiently and take both meals. Then you can live up to her calling you a thief.

Tell her to be proud; it was your greatest heist yet.

vballgirly28 16

That's really weird. But you should've turned around and said "yeah that was kinda the plan" and wait for her reaction.

YeahYeahYeahOK 6

With a slight twitch in your face and an evil glint in your eye...