Mama's Boy

By Anonymous - 08/03/2017 04:00 - United States

Today, my husband answered a FaceTime call from his mother not 30 seconds after sex. I was naked in bed next to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 776
You deserved it 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DEADPOOL076 30

Look mom, I'm a big boy now. There's a real, live girl in my bed!

Such a dutiful young boy you got there.

Comments

DEADPOOL076 30

Look mom, I'm a big boy now. There's a real, live girl in my bed!

A Girl? I thought his husband was a guy.

A Girl? I thought his husband was a guy.

species4872 19

Such a dutiful young boy you got there.

species4872 19

"Of course she's naked, you wanted grand kids didn't you?"

Unless he was pointing the phone at you I can't honestly see what the problem is. Now if he had answered the call during sex then you'd have something to be upset about.

The husband could've waited until the clothes were back on.

jcash52426 5

You always answer a call or a FaceTime call from your mother if not she will most likely come over or send the police because she will think something is wrong.

Um not if she understands you're an adult and has boundaries. Could you imagine that call? Mom- "I'd like to get a well-being check on my son." Police- "ok when did you last see or hear from him?" Mom- "well I tried to FaceTime him once today and he didn't answer, I'm so worried." Police- ??

No problem, its FaceTime! You've got nothing to worry about until Apple adds the BoobTime feature. (Fingers crossed for iOS 11)

Was mom turned on to see you glowing?

da_epic_failman 7

Who are you dating?! Sterling Archer??