Jesus is my social media manager

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Saint Paul

Today, my daughter told me that she wanted to convert to Christianity. Not because she has a strong relation with God, but because she wants to post Facebook statuses about Him and "get a lot of likes." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 966
You deserved it 3 856

Top comments

sarahlove281 4

You've got to be ******* kidding me. This is where she has her priorities? You seriously need to talk with her.

Comments

The last thing we need is another fake Christian.

The last thing we need is another delusional Christian, period.

If Christians were more accepting of others, people wouldn't feel the need to lie in order to fit in.

66- As a science student, I keep quiet about my Christianity because if I didn't, I'd be figuratively attacked for believing in God. Lack of acceptance comes from both sides.

stoptrying 9

While true, it's is unfortunately MUCH more prevalent on one side.

Don't worry about her religious path. Worry about your own. If we all did this there would be a lot fewer problems in the world.

except that is not a viable religious/spiritual path at all. it's like joining a sport because you just want to wear the uniform.

ineslovescats 5

Well, people will do almost anything to get some likes... It's worse on Instagram.

how dare she belive in something thats not real

redmane 21

You, sir or mam, are a douche. I'm atheist but do you really think you're being productive?

MuggleBornSquib 4

Ah, once more destroying my faith in society. Well played FML, well played...

Tell her posts on atheism get way more responses.

The_F3rris 11

It truly is a dawn of a new age.