Jesus is my social media manager

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Saint Paul

Today, my daughter told me that she wanted to convert to Christianity. Not because she has a strong relation with God, but because she wants to post Facebook statuses about Him and "get a lot of likes." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 966
You deserved it 3 856

Top comments

sarahlove281 4

You've got to be ******* kidding me. This is where she has her priorities? You seriously need to talk with her.

Comments

I wouldn't be surprised if part of it wasn't a "fitting in" thing. My brother basically told everyone he's a Christian (he isn't) for a long time just because he was mortified that he didn't fit in.

This person craves for social acceptance. She has no idea what's like being a Christian.

scaps 2

Lady's and gentlemen the 20th century generation...I was two years from that, I'm not a 90's kid, but I'm a late 90's :D, and I grew up on Ed edd eddy, thank god, and N64, not these shit tv shows and stupid CoD shit...

This is why I weep for the younger generation.

elizacandle 29

THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR FUTURE GENERATION

OP, where have you been when the girl was growing up?

Humanity is slowly being flushed. I really hope that a clog happens soon.

graveprotecter 18

Okay, nobody is thinking of this the way I expected people to, but if she is willing to change religion for likes, then SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HER RELIGION AT ALL. If she should be talked to, then it shouldn't be about how changing is bad, but about what she really believes.

Guess who's gonna have a tough time in heaven