By Idontknowwhattodo - 27/08/2013 10:17 - United States - Fountain Valley

Today, my daughter managed to crash my car. It's okay though, the insurance will cover it. However, it won't cover all the items she damaged crashing into a garage sale. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 009
You deserved it 3 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she's old enough to drive and crush a car, then she's old enough to start taking responsibility for her actions. Let her get a part-time job to at least help you pay for the personal damages.

Since when does insurance not cover that which you crash into?

Comments

Garage sales suck anyway. I just hope they didn't actually have anything nice in there.

I agree and would like to add, at least she didn't hit a person.

That's one way of crashing a garage sale

K410 18

Women ffs driving isn't that hard -.-

#26 It's been moderated. Now I'm itching to know what he said and figure out how far I should metaphorically shove my foot up his ass. :(

Since when does insurance not cover that which you crash into?

Agreed. Insurance is primarily to protect other people and their property. Unless the stuff at the garage sale was really crap.

TheDrifter 23

Basic insurance here is plpd (public liability and property damage) covering your vehicle in an at fault situation is optional, reimbursing those you injured (financially or physically) isn't.

gavagoul 10

Forget the phone, revoke her driving privilages.

Amen. Lucky she didn't kill someone or herself.

If she's old enough to drive and crush a car, then she's old enough to start taking responsibility for her actions. Let her get a part-time job to at least help you pay for the personal damages.

fluffywaspluka 7

So I guess you don't have All state...

That's what the property damage part of your policy is for.